Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum has genuinely gotten worse in the past month or two

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This is just my observation at a glance as of late

When I use .is I just use the whats new section to look for threads to engage with, thats all I use, I used to be able to do this and be engaged on this site for hours, now everytime I go to the whats new section I find hardly anything that can engage me, maybe its just me but I dont see any engaging threads and they dont even have to be anything high IQ but I really dont care about a thread of some fedcel/graycel asking for videos of females being hurt

I think the international section should be removed. It’s pointless.

Has been like this for a while now.

True. This should be a primarily English-speaking space anyways; it has been for so long so there really is no point altering it. All the "international section" does is draw posters away from the main forum and speaking in languages not everyone can understand. Segregates people even more.

True. This should be a primarily English-speaking space anyways; it has been for so long so there really is no point altering it. All the "international section" does is draw posters away from the main forum and speaking in languages not everyone can understand. Segregates people even more.
操我们现在需要国际中文

Has been like this for a while now.
Yeah its a common sentiment on this forum but I havent really felt it until the past couple weeks personally
I took a quick look at the espanol section, it seems pretty dead and a lot of people thought this forum was boring prior to its introduction anyway, I think having a section for other languages is good AFAIK this is the biggest incel site there is so it should be open internationally

It has always been the case.
The golden times was the discovery of the blackpill, aka from 2016 (r/incels reddit) to 2020.

Now, we are all coping with each other. There is nothing new to uncover.

It's a place for people to make ban worthy posts without the mods catching on