Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Forum Has Been A Depressing Disappointment (And Not For The Reasons You Might Think)

I agree with this, but I'm pretty sure some one us, if dressed correctly with correct hygiene and a few males friends, could MAYBE meet and attract a foid.
Holy fucking bluepill, this thread is bringing out the infiltrators

A post only for him

Don't even answer

Massive Chadcel

So you think everyone on here is stupid but I guess you dont think you are right?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, why are you so much obsessed with him? At the point you make threads solely about him
The thread is obviously not "solely" about him. He uses the user as an example to show how most of the users on this are very like minded to him

I've answered enough questions and you all pretty much say/ask the same shit anyways. I mean if the end result is that these guys are still going to LDAR and do nothing with their lives does it even make a difference if I answer their questions?

Five years from now this place will be a distant memory and I'll be living a completely different life, and they will still be here with all the new comers, wondering what "that guy" is doing now lol

Those who do nothing, just end up becoming the "background characters" of another persons story
I admire the fact that your very sure you will be living a life of wealth in 5 years. And you stand your ground no matter what other users say. Your like a Malcolm X for inkwells

Why do your post titles sound like ads jfl.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK!!@!@!!

Are you trying to psychologically manipulate us into clicking your threads? :feelshmm:
Well it definitely worked jfl. "HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION!! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHY". This blkpillpress guy definitely definitely has a great understanding of human nature,he is able to manipulate users in this forum.

Really good post, that contrasts the two different mindsets on this forum. The first mindset is one of depression where men who can't get laid sulk about it and call everything that can help them a cope. The second mindset is one of taking back control by figuring out ways to solve your problems even if they are unconventional and not what society deems acceptable.

Legendary thread tbh

The hopelessness of the average forum member, and the part about nothing you do being able to help. You’re misunderstanding something about that. That IS the black pill. The black pill literally spells it out that from the moment of you birth, you are set on that path forever. Either you meet the genetic threshold day one, and live a mid tier to top tier life depending on how above the mark you are. Or you miss, and are doomed permanently to a life of utter shit in a variety of ways. If I had to summarize the black pill it would be this: life is a lottery ticket, not poker; you spin the wheel of chance, and there’s no take backs once you’re fucked.

As much as I like fellow blackpillers who are capable of typing detailed posts concerning their positions, and as much as some of the so-called hardcore "LDAR" crowd are sometimes braindead zoomers who refuse to partake in complex discussions and write down "TL;DR cope lmao" whenever someone is trying to explore the philosophy of inceldom and the blackpill rather than just posting a JFL screenshot, I'm sorry to say ( Having had an initial good impression of you personally, OP ), that this might be one of the threads that would justify such a reaction by virtue of the repetitive and fundamentally meaningless and misguided nature of the rant.

Before I go on about it at length, it should be stated that the core of the problem here is that you are attacking the subjective values, principles and priorities of other incels while trying to pass of your own as objective fact. In reality, they are all entirely dependent on one's individual psychological profile and any incel's given neurological tendencies based off their genes, current neurochemical balance and environmental circumstances. If you presented this thread as a suggestion, as a personal ethos that you wish to preach to other incels, it would've been fine, but your words are no more logical and just as loaded as the next LDAR advocate.

One of your primary 'logical' qualms can be boiled down to, after wading through much polemic to extract the essence of the premise, is that Incels who feel sad about being social outcasts and sexually ostracized, not to mention actively mistreated by the female gender would prefer to LDAR as opposed to 'making progress with their lives' or whichever platitude is substituted here, and have the nerve, the gall, to publicly exclaim or share in their misfortune or self-pity or however you wish to define it on an Incel forum instead of 'moving on with life'. As someone pointed out, this talking point, and others, are taken straight out of Reddit and IT.

And the reason why they are as vapid and philosophically stunted whether they be coming out of a 'grab yourself by the bootstraps' IT tryhard as much as they are coming out of you? Because, after much hot air and highly emotional anger toward those incels, once pressed - what exactly is it that you proclaim all logical, rational, non-pathetic individuals ought to do in order to ascend to your level while acknowledging that they are going to be second-class humans in aspects of life that even normies consider vital to their own functionality, and heck, even literally live for in the first place?

Get a job and find joy in contributing to some corporation or the market as a workehorse until you drop. That's right, that's the big revelation that comes near the end of the expose. Unlike being a LDAR NEET who watches anime and plays games, that is what life is really about. You can't say it's about hobbies either, because you already disparaged two hobbies ( anime and video games ) as a matter of personal taste, and most incels here are already engaged in whatever they can do which is fun to them whenever they're not posting. Which brings us back to what I said in the beginning about this whole thread being a personal value judgement disguised as a logical debate. There is absolutely no objective, empirical merit in someone living their life the way you think best as opposed to continuing to do what they currently are.

Becoming some suit-and-tie's bitch or putting a bunch of wallk climbing trophies on a shelf isn't going to make someone happier or any less likely to LDAR if that's not what they aspire to and not what they value, even if it's true for you. There are even a bunch of millionaires who can tell you that they ditched their entire goals and 'life' in favor of running off to meditate in India under a Guru or some shit because they realized they just couldn't care less. Some people can have vastly different needs, and when it comes to 'complaining', you would denounce the entire branch of melancholic philosophers ( Kafka, Schopenhauer, etc. ) who decided to pour out their misgivings about nature, society, their own existence, etc into paper rather than 'set up goals', some of whom even spent years LDAR'ing in a baththub or a fucking barrel ( Diogenes ) and dying or offing themselves, but I guess they are to be counted among the Low IQ idiots.

And as far as your rebuke of seeking validation/love while being disillusioned with it, it's a perfectly legitimate existential take. Humans have spent ages yearning for the impossible. Incels wants validation and love, but at the same time they know women are far too superficial to process these concepts in the same way that men do and how men exhibit them toward women, which leads to a perfectly logical sense of disappointment and Nihilism. Then we have yet another premise lifted straight out of IT about why incels won't pay for sex and comparing paying for food to paying for sex. I don't even have the time to go into all the implications, but even the physical act of sex itself is different with someone who is disgusted by you versus someone who is equally and earnestly engaged, and it's perfectly possible for incels to fantasize about the latter but not the former. Just like you might want a blowjob but not a rimjob.

Finally we have some poor, naive 40 year old incel who's a product of gynocentric society and western liberalism's own propaganda about how everyone can get what they want and find love or whatever the fuck if they try hard enough, yet this 'case study' is completely non-sequitur to whichever reason prompted this thread. This is a fine mess.

P.S - I wish you would stop repeating the word 'choose' and 'choice' so much. If you were more versed in physics, biology, and philosophy, you wouldn't need to google 'Adequate Determinism' to understand why all of that terminology is in itself not calculated and logical.

Last edited:
This guys never read Schopenhauer. Vanity wouldn't bring you happiness, it is through achieving things and discover yourownself.

WHO YOU TRULY ARE, then you can be happy

Also love for arts, literature. That's what you should seek. Schopenhauer argues that those things destroyed other enjoyment, because other enjoyment is a need in which if don't satisfied will lead to suffering. Aethestic pleasure, that you should seek.

Workout,grindset and go on with life so we all can reject the will to live

I'm
Most of the users who troll this site or just post LDAR shit are on my block list, and most of them I forget the day after lol, but there's one user I can never forget

@FrothySolutions

He's too stupid to forget, he's left a mental imprint. Whenever I think of exhibit A for LDAR waste of space incels he comes to mind, he's basically the mascot for this forum

I've asked him many times why he didn't just pay for sex when he was in his 30's, or his 40's, and I think he's in his 50's now and still a virgin, and his responses are always retarded

He refuses to pay for sex decade after decade but spends time on reddit asking people how to get invited to college parties so he can get laid like Chad (you can't make this shit up)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/gqlv5i/what_is_hookup_culture_and_where_can_i_find_it/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ex7zs8/ive_47m_been_hanging_out_with_my_coworkers_for/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/fviebv/serious_redditors_who_have_been_to_parties_with/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/a1kpqm/how_can_you_throw_huge_rager_parties_without_a/

This guy is asking for a "mentor" and "life coach" at the age of 47:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mentors/comments/j70zkl/i_need_a_mentor_that_can_help_me_live_a_life_that/

Those reddit users are literally pleading with this guy to understand reason, just go read the back and forth responses, it is so annoying talking to that guy, he just won't accept reality, its frustrating even reading the responses because I remember our conversations being just like that lol

No matter what you say he responds in a way as if he's oblivious to the fact that he is an unattractive 47 year old with nothing going for him, he just won't accept that he doesn't have the same options as attractive normie males in college

Even if this is all an elaborate larp, the years I've been on this forum has shown me that @FrothySolutions encapsulates the average user on this forum PERFECTLY

That's how stupid the average user on this site is, I truly think he represents the average user because he has the same mindset as most users I've talked to:

1. Always complaining about "no validation" despite knowing he will never get it, goes out of his way to not try to do anything else in his life but complain and chase dreams

2. Always complaining about not "feeling loved", but in every other thread they degrade the very concept of "love" by using evolution psychology to rationalize women's thoughts and actions to robotic instinct (make up your fucking minds, if love just comes down to chemical reactions stop "mystifying" it like its something "special", you can't have it both ways)

3. Won't pay for sex because "I want to be validated", but always complaining about how badly they want to have sex (again make up your mind, you either want something or not, if you were starving you wouldn't refuse to pay for food because some other guy gets food for free)

4. Always complaining about their lives going nowhere, but "LDAR bro, its over there's no point trying anything"

This forum is peak retardation, it has truly been a disappointment being here lol

I am not joking when I say I came here having a positive impression of the average man and "what it means to be a man", and I'm going to leave this forum one day thinking that the average man is pathetic and someone I should never associate with or want to help, this forum alone has literally lowered my perception of men, I think nothing of men at this point, I'm not even joking here, every guy I see IRL now I automatically assume he's emotional and pathetic whereas I'd usually assume the opposite

Holy shit this forum is depressing lol, and not in the way you would think. The black pill was never depressing to me, to me it was a blessing, it was about knowing the truth so I didn't make mistakes and could improve my life. However learning how the average incel thinks and acts has been very depressing, I have no hope for men as a group or the state of masculinity in society. I can't even see myself thinking about helping anyone on this forum because I feel like my time and effort would be wasted, because they'd just chase their emotions anyways and end up becoming betabuxx or doing nothing with what I showed them

I remember when I would actually care about what would happen to a "fellow incel", now I don't really give a fuck because I know its happening to a fucking insect, my disappointment has reached the lengths in which I could even be "anti-incel" lol. If this forum was a psyop experiment to get people to "look down" on men it worked

Men are supposed to be stoic, cold, calculated, logical, that's what I've been told since the beginning, that was a standard to aspire to, that's a standard of strength and dependability

The average user on this site is emotional, lazy, stupid as fuck (by choice) and has no plans for life. That shit is so fucking depressing lol. From what I've observed of normie males IRL they are the same thing too but it isn't as extreme. There aren't any "men" like you hear about in all these stories, they don't exist anymore. If anything I'm glad I found this forum so I know exactly what not to be, but all in all it has been a disappointing and depressing experience

I've met a few users who are clearly on the right path but most are just going nowhere and its 100% their fault

You being ugly is not your fault

You not being able to attract women is not your fault

But you being a LDAR NEET with no goals and you spend all day doing nothing but complaining about life, watching anime, playing games, posting memes, etc is 100% your fault

Most of you have CHOSEN a shitty life, life doesn't stop at "women don't want to fuck me", if you think that you are a fucking retard

Hedonist

I thought retards posting on this forum was the norm but there are a few guys like OP and channels like Incel TV that stand out as worthy content. At the end of the day, just because you are sub 8 male doesn't mean you are smart so expecting people on this forum to be intelligent is placing too high of an expectation. I do think most incel "discussion" here is just dear diary type whining with no thought process behind it and need to be moved to a different sub forum. Need better organisation and enforcement of rules.

just because you are sub 8 male doesn't mean you are smart so expecting people on this forum to be intelligent is placing too high of an expectation.
You mean sub 6 right?

Average and below are the men who are struggling and even then I'm pushing it, it's more like sub 5.

This whole sub 8 shit is just more retardation like I talked about in this thread.

You mean sub 6 right?

Average and below are the men who are struggling and even then I'm pushing it, it's more like sub 5.

This whole sub 8 shit is just more retardation like I talked about in this thread.

No I would include any man in the bottom 80% now. Sure higher tier normies get laid, married, have kids but it is beta bux and after divorce or age out they are sub5/6 and it is over. Not to mention female standards of men are getting higher with each passing day thanks to smartphone apps.

Anyway, my point is that just because you are incel doesn't mean you are intelligent and so why do you have this expectation?

Last edited:
No I would include any man in the bottom 80% now.
That is ridiculous.

Sure higher tier normies get laid, married, have kids but it is beta bux
It's always been betabux. A lot of you guys believe in revisionist history. Men have always had to protect and provide for the women in their lives. In fact before the modern era women were huge burdens and they had to be provided for. This is exact;y why a father wouldn't give you permission to marry his daughter unless he saw you were hardworking or had resources.

Betabux is literally the standard. Stop pretending like the large majority of men in the past were just having women pair up with them because of genuine strong physical attraction. That's just not reality. It's mostly about resources and protection.

Women are picky today literally because they no longer need the average man for protection and resources.

and after divorce or age out they are sub5/6 and it is over.
That's has nothing to do with them being 7/10 though, the divorce stats exist because women have too much freedom and options, and they no longer need a man in their household to survive and not be raped and/or killed.

Not to mention female standards of men are getting higher with each passing day thanks to smartphone apps.
It still hasn't gotten so bad to where a 7/10 man can be considered among our ranks, cut the bullshit. It just makes you sound like a fakecel larp trying to justify place here.

"I'm 5'10" with an average face and a 7 inch dick, but were all in the same boat my fellow incel bros :feelsaww:"

No, no were not.

Anyway, my point is that just because you are incel doesn't mean you are intelligent and so why do you have this expectation?
It's not about being intelligent, it's about being logical, there's a difference. It doesn't require high intelligence to be logical. You don't need to have a high IQ to make logical choices, be honest with yourself, and accept reality.

I have this expectation because I expect people who are already handicapped by reality to not choose to further handicap themselves by refusing to choose logic and reason over their emotions.

If I see a man walking with crutches, I expect him to be more careful while crosssing the road than regular able bodied men with both of their legs working and uninjured. That doesn't require intelligence, just logic and common sense.

99% of humans on the planet already have the base intelligence required to think logically. Most people just choose not to because they prefer to live life based on their emotions because it's more enjoyable and exciting that way. That's a personal choice and nobody gets to make excuses because of it.

You are telling me a bunch of things I already know and acknowledge.

1. Yes betabux has been the standard for a few centuries. However monogamy is not enforced anymore, hence hypergamy being promoted.

2. Women don't need men anymore. Yes, men are redundant for survival value now.

Ok. Now moving on. Women divorce now or cheat (most people not getting married anyway so these statistics aren't that reliable in getting an accurate picture) because foids have too many options, like I mentioned (smartphone apps).

7/10 is not an incel but while they get lucky with their looksmatch or juggernaut/dumpster dive eventually he loses out as he ages out or doesn't continually improve his SMV. He can keep his foid if his SMV is much higher than hers.

As for your people ought to be logical argument...this topic is much bigger in scope than what we are talking about. I would argue that 99% of humans are not logical beings since this was not big part of their evolutionary past in ancient times..they are not good at logic the same way a deer is not good at dealing with cars.

As to why frothy doesn't just escortmax... I think it is the biological imperative for incels to want to procreate. In the back of his mind he knows that escortmaxxing doesn't lead to this. So he keeps trying and trying aimlessly. This is just his biological programming.

I would argue that 99% of humans are not logical beings since this was not big part of their evolutionary past in ancient times.
The few logical people (that became the leaders, inventors, innovators, etc) are the reason we even survived. Those people chose to take up the responsibility. Most people just choose to float through life they are a leaf in the wind.

The truth is everybody can be logical, they simply CHOOSE not to because they don't want to feel "restricted" and they just want to do whatever they fuck they want whenever they feel like it.

they are not good at logic the same way a deer is not good at dealing with cars.
Humans don't get those excuses because unlike other animals we are selfware, sentient, and experience consciousness like no other animal does.