Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum has actually deradicalized me

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Truth. This forum is a place to vent and to find others that help you to realize: you aren't alone. Cucks and roasties always trying to shut down incel safe spaces because "it radicalizes us" are fucking retarded

Truth. This forum is a place to vent and to find others that help you to realize: you aren't alone. Cucks and roasties always trying to shut down incel safe spaces because "it radicalizes us" are fucking retarded
Basically this tbh. I feel that talking to people on here has honestly improved my mental state more than anything else

Yeah, same here tbh. I used to have violent tendencies before joining this forum (probably a side effect from gymming too), and now I'm content.

Not surprised. Elliot Rodger talked about how world of warcraft delayed his plans, if anything.
So much for, "video games cause violence!"

Incels.co is the most hours I have ever spent on a video game by the way. 10/10 Would play again. Waiting for Incels2.co :feelskek:
And the AI is pretty good man. :feelskek:

Last edited:

Download

The more I hang around this forum, the more I realize how pure and wholesome it is, amidst the darkness of the world. The registration process and bans do a good job of keeping hypocrisy and evil from contaminating this place.

The more I hang around this forum, the more I realize how pure and wholesome it is, amidst the darkness of the world. The registration process and bans do a good job of keeping hypocrisy and evil from contaminating this place.
True. This place is probably the most welcome I have ever felt. I can say what I want without fear of repercussions
Basically this tbh. I feel that talking to people on here has honestly improved my mental state more than anything else
It really has. This is the best website on the internet tbh. Every other place is cucked

This forum has done wonders for me, without it I would've legit gone crazy most probably

Doesn't matter. Anyone suspected of being an incel will be the first sent to the underground killing centers, to be used as training fodder for the soyified executioners who have nothing but hatred in their hearts. The guillotine blades will run continuously until 6 million incel souls have been extinguished. Then follows another 25 million American patriots who refused to submit to the Marxist insurrection, and defied all attempts of being "re-educated" in the camps.

IT won't touch this

The guillotine blades will run continuously until 6 million incel souls have been extinguished. Then follows another 25 million American patriots who refused to submit to the Marxist insurrection, and defied all attempts of being "re-educated" in the camps.

True because I stopped giving a shit about everyhing once I realized it's over

This site helps me manage my anger and stress. I can just read posts that expose foids for being the useless toilets they are to completely calm my mood.

Watch IT completely ignore this

This place is essentially a place where we can discuss topics without political correctness

This site helps me manage my anger and stress. I can just read posts that expose foids for being the useless toilets they are to completely calm my mood.

Don't have any

Better to vent here than shoot up people on the streets.

Cucktears seems to disagree with the above statement by DDoSing us
full

I hope it does to me as well. I can only say that having to live thorough all the pain, bully and discrimination from the foids in silence has made me very unstable. If I had a frined thru my life that I could have somehow talk to him year by year all the things that happened to me I would have been much stable I think, dont you guys agree??

Truth is therapy. If you saw a shrink, they'd lie right to your face and gaslight you with falsehoods like "It's your personality". But here we speak the truth. We don't sugarcoat jack shit, and that in itself is therapeutic.