Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum got to me.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Everytime a fesnail treats me badly, I immediately understand it is because of my subhuman looks. And then I get pissed off. And it shows when I interact them, especially with cashiers, when I see them being nice to guys ahead of me in the queue, because they're either white or decent looking while they pretty much ignore me. Prior to finding out about the incel sub, I would just have forgotten about bad treatment from fesnails, but now it just adds to my hatred for these superficial cunts.

I still don't pay much attention to it

Everytime a fesnail treats me badly, I immediately understand it is because of my subhuman looks. And then I get pissed off. And it shows when I interact them, especially with cashiers, when I see them being nice to guys ahead of me in the queue, because they're either white or decent looking while they pretty much ignore me. Prior to finding out about the incel sub, I would just have forgotten about bad treatment from fesnails, but now it just adds to my hatred for these superficial cunts.
Truth is hurtful, yet it's truth, at least. You wouldn't have taken the blackpill if you could rewind time ?

Knowing the truth really helps to act properly

You instantly know that you did nothing wrong.

Truth is hurtful, yet it's truth, at least. You wouldn't have taken the blackpill if you could rewind time ?
I would have, still, but, I understand that ignorance is bliss.

Knowing the truth really helps to act properly

You instantly know that you did nothing wrong.
I agree. Cucks would blame themselves.

I always knew i was ugly but blackpill also changed how I behave irl

I am much more bitter and a cunt irl than i was like 4-5 years ago.

Word. I can't not notice the black pill in public now, its thoroughly in my system and I cant get it out.

Us subhuman truecels have to especially be wary of it at all times.

The worst is when it is an obviously ugly or fat dogshit cunt. That just makes me think "YOU!!??? Fucking even YOU treat me like that!!!???"

If it was a 7+ I'd expect it but not from a turd.

Hell yeah when you realize the difference between a creep and a mysterious guy is just LOOKS, you take a breather and realize some people are assholes and deserve to be killed

They should have an experiment where a good looking guy goes to a cashier and asks for her number, and have an ugly guy ask for her number, then we see who she gives it to.

The worst is when it is an obviously ugly or fat dogshit cunt. That just makes me think "YOU!!??? Fucking even YOU treat me like that!!!???"

Minimum wage fatties are disgusted by us.

They should have an experiment where a good looking guy goes to a cashier and asks for her number, and have an ugly guy ask for her number, then we see who she gives it to.
I wonder who.:confused::confused::confused:

People always treat me very politely and smile a lot even though I am ugly. It prob has to do more with the people in your area.

Welcome back. :confused:

Hell yeah when you realize the difference between a creep and a mysterious guy is just LOOKS, you take a breather and realize some people are assholes and deserve to be killed
When I was younger I used to think I might come off as the cool, mysterious guy, JFL.

You guys should know better, you're suppose to ignore attractive girls whenever possible. Avoid lines with pretty cashiers, if you have no choice pretend you are tying your shoe or counting the money while she rings you up, hand her the dough, say thank you and escape.

Blackpill is going to get triggered.
I would like to see it someone putting it on YT or PH or LiveLeak

You guys should know better, you're suppose to ignore attractive girls whenever possible. Avoid lines with pretty cashiers, if you have no choice pretend you are tying your shoe or counting the money while she rings you up, hand her the dough, say thank you and escape.

Not our fault for being unattractive. We have the right to get threatened like others.

I got you body. I wish i was a good looking arian chad.

i have noticed that females button up their shirts ( if they show cleavage) when i approach them

People always treat me very politely and smile a lot even though I am ugly. It prob has to do more with the people in your area.

Indeed. I imagine there's quite a difference between Tbilisi, Georgia and Atlanta, Georgia.

The worst is when it is an obviously ugly or fat dogshit cunt.
yeah, learning about juggernaut law really magnified my hatred for ugly women.

I stopped caring. You get used to it. Now my sole aim in life is to laugh at normie/slut suffering

I figured out on my own that women despised me compared to my white counterparts, and this forum just confirmed my beliefs. It's hard to believe that I've been depressed for almost a year that I'm not white, but that's just how life is.

I now smoke more weed after blackpill to cope

its so hard to espace inceldom

i am not the one who got daddy emojis on his pic on daddy channel tbh tbh. I am serious you are wasting your time here although i like you and would not want you to leave this place :heart:

i am not the one who got daddy emojis on his pic on daddy channel tbh tbh. I am serious you are wasting your time here although i like you and would not want you to leave this place :heart:
<3

I always knew i was ugly but blackpill also changed how I behave irl

I am much more bitter and a cunt irl than i was like 4-5 years ago.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I wasn't always ugly myself, so in a way it sucks even more knowing this could have been avoided had I been careful.

Word. I can't not notice the black pill in public now, its thoroughly in my system and I cant get it out.

Us subhuman truecels have to especially be wary of it at all times.

It sucks man. Why can't ugly people be treated decently regardless of appearance?

Yes, I treat girls normally even if they're ugly so it's ragefuel when a sub 5 doesn't return the favor. This one curry whore especially at my local supermarket flat out ignores all of the store's policies by not greeting me and asking if I want a receipt. She just scans my items, doesn't even tell me what the amount is but gives the change by pretty much dropping it in my hand and doesn't give a receipt either. She's a self hating curry whore because she treats my brother the same way despite being average to slightly above in terms of looks.

This. Ugly quiet guy = creep, gl quiet guy = mysterious.

That's because you're average.

i have noticed that females button up their shirts ( if they show cleavage) when i approach them

That means they don't want to lead you on; they don't want you to think they're coming on to you. Ouch. A few years ago when I was still trying in life, any time I would talk to a girl (not ask her out or anything, just very casual conversation), they would always mention that they had a boyfriend. I would never ask about it either, they just would always bring it up that they're taken.

Yes, I treat girls normally even if they're ugly so it's ragefuel when a sub 5 doesn't return the favor. This one curry whore especially at my local supermarket flat out ignores all of the store's policies by not greeting me and asking if I want a receipt. She just scans my items, doesn't even tell me what the amount is but gives the change by pretty much dropping it in my hand and doesn't give a receipt either. She's a self hating curry whore because she treats my brother the same way despite being average to slightly above in terms of looks.

I know what you mean exactly. I got served at a local subway yesterday and the girl didn't even look at me. Can't really say much against her because I was the only one there so there was nothing to compare to i.e. I couldn't see how she treated other guys.

However the thing that gets me is when there ARE other guys around to compare to and you see a good looking guy getting smiles and glances at the checkout and then you get ignored or disgusted looks by a minimum wage pig. This is when the bullshit advice that people give like "Maybe they were having a bad day," "Maybe they are shy", "Maybe they knew the other guy" etc goes out the fucking window.

All you have to do is closely follow a good looking guy down the street and you will see how women react to him then when you walk past after him watch what happens.

EXACTLY:heybby:

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I wasn't always ugly myself, so in a way it sucks even more knowing this could have been avoided had I been careful.
How did you lose your looks?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back