Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This forum gets trolled too easily by fake shit

Assuming a PUA cold approach video is fake/paid actresses without solid evidence is cope. BIG cope.

The kind of cope basement dwelling losercels like to indulge in.
Jus sayin
You live in a total fantasy world. The burden of proof is on you, your hypothesis is that cold approach works which has not been proven yet

You live in a total fantasy world. The burden of proof is on you, your hypothesis is that cold approach works which has not been proven yet
the idea of a woman being overjoyed when a random man approaches her in public with the intention of having sex with her and instantly wanting to jump on his dick is 99% male fantasy and 1% reality, so really its totally logical to assume that all of these cold approach videos are fake by default. just fucking lol at his assertion that its the other way around

I think the reason most men don’t automatically realize how fucking retarded that scenario is is because for them, being randomly approached by a woman on the street would be a special, exciting opportunity. the thing is that just doesn’t apply the other way around

women are constantly surrounded by men who want to have sex with them in pretty much every social context ever. not only that, if she actively wants that kind of attention, she can download tinder and comfortably choose from a selection of countless suitors with the swipe of a finger. thus, a random dude approaching her with the intention of sex while she’s casually going about her day in public is practically never going to be a worthwhile/exciting opportunity for her. instead, it will almost always be an awkward inconvenience that she’d rather disengage from asap

Last edited:
Yeah I can’t think of any reason why a video of a guy approaching random girls on the street and every single one unanimously wanting to suck his dick and give him her number instantly would be staged:feelskek::feelskek: You would have to be a basement dwelling loser to not automatically believe that’s real by default:p
But that's not what happens. That is what retards like you believe and assume.

Many videos actually show rejections.

But that's not what happens. That is what retards like you believe and assume.

Many videos actually show rejections.
Doesn’t matter or mean anything at all tbh, I’d include staged rejections too if I wanted to make a bullshit clickbait video of me getting girls via cold approach. Obviously the "rejections" aren't what the video is about so it just has no significance whatsoever, you were really fucking retarded for thinking this was some gotcha moment

This point is that this entire scenario of women being overjoyed and excited to suck his cock when a random man approaches her in public for sex is entirely male fantasy and barely exists in reality. It is always vastly more plausible that a man would stage a video of this extremely popular + ridiculously illogical and unlikely fantasy scenario for views/clout than for it to actually happen to them irl (outside of extreme exceptions like if they were MJ or some shit). Its totally logically sound to assume that every single one of these cold approach videos is staged unconditionally just based on that alone

Last edited:
This point is that this entire scenario of women being overjoyed and excited to suck his cock when a random man approaches her in public for sex is entirely male fantasy and barely exists in reality. It is always vastly more plausible that a man would stage a video of this extremely popular + ridiculously illogical and unlikely fantasy scenario for views/clout than for it to actually happen to them irl (outside of extreme exceptions like if they were MJ or some shit). Its totally logically sound to assume that every single one of these cold approach videos is staged unconditionally just based on that alone
14v61y.gif

I understand the cope, I do. Cold approach is a TERRIBLE idea for sub6 males, tbh it's probably terrible idea for sub7. But the fact is cold approach can (and does) work for physically attractive males - I have literally witnessed it IRL.

I understand your cope. It could never work for someone that looks like you, so you can't understand how it could work for any guy. But that's cope, BIG cope, and it's gotta go, it's not healthy and it's not good, trust me bro

14v61y.gif

I understand the cope, I do. Cold approach is a TERRIBLE idea for sub6 males, tbh it's probably terrible idea for sub7. But the fact is cold approach can (and does) work for physically attractive males - I have literally witnessed it IRL.

I understand your cope. It could never work for someone that looks like you, so you can't understand how it could work for any guy. But that's cope, BIG cope, and it's gotta go, it's not healthy and it's not good, trust me bro
This is retarded and arbitrary. What the fuck are you talking about? It’s like if you tried to tell me that some clickbait “CHEATING PRANK GONE WRONG!! OMG SHE SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER?!” video is totally legit and plausible and you’re a basement dweller if you doubt its authenticity because you’ve seen women cheat on their boyfriends irl. You are retarded and cold approach is a fantasy

I don’t have some bullshit mental reason as to why I can’t get laid. All that’s preventing me from having sex are a few inches of height and more bones in my face.
Literally me

Idk if its just confirmation bias or something else or what but this forum just gets trolled by scripted videos/bait posts/LARPs without fail every time. I guarantee if I posted some clickbait video like "CHEATING PRANK GONE WRONG!! GONE SEXUAL OMG POLICE CALLED??" in ID right now and said "Holy shit.... This video is insane, it shows the blackpill, what a cheating whore..." there would be multiple people in the comments taking it 100% seriously

Idk this is just a thing I noticed. Some of you guys just need to remember that people make shit up on the internet
Fak u niggaaaa