Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum fucking sucks at this time of the day, I'm going to get some slop and watch a movie and come back after a few hours.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
All the burgercels are sleeping I guess.

True. Order extra salt

Are most burgercels east coast? Not that late in the west yet

Are most burgercels east coast? Not that late in the west yet
I think so. A lot of people here are from Libreal shitholes like new York, it's only around 9:00 am here in Lebanon tho.

I just had breakfast bro

I’m a burgercel and I’m still here. It is currently 2:16 A.M. right now. I will be going to sleep soon

don't u have college or work? r u neetceel?

i already took like a 4 hour nap; decided to scroll for a little bit. time to stop fucking up my sleep schedule so much.

I’m a burgercel and I’m still here. It is currently 2:16 A.M. right now. I will be going to sleep soon
Don't you sleep at 6:00 A.M.? Anyway, good that you're not fucking up your sleep schedule.

Sometimes 6:00 A.M. but I try to do it earlier
My sleep schedule is ok now. I wish I had to get up for work or College sometimes, it's very hard to motivate yourself when you're NEET/studying from home.

My sleep schedule is ok now. I wish I had to get up for work or College sometimes, it's very hard to motivate yourself when you're NEET/studying from home.
Yes, it sure is hard to stay on track

Yes, it sure is hard to stay on track
True. Also where is Pennsylvania located? It's been a while, since, I looked at a map of burgerland. I'm guessing it's somewhere in the middle of the country? Am I correct?

True. Also where is Pennsylvania located? It's been a while, since, I looked at a map of burgerland. I'm guessing it's somewhere in the middle of the country? Am I correct?
No. It’s near the east coast.