Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This forum feels like an exact ripoff of Goregrish

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I used to be a member of Goregrish. Both websites have got the exact same interface. The way you click on a member and how it takes you to their profile wall and there's other members writing posts on their wall , how members have different colors on their usernames, everything is exactly the same.

I remember when i joined this site i had flashbacks to browsing Goregrish :society::feelskek: The only difference between them is the color of the interface and their focus of discussion lol.

I wonder if the guy who created this site browsed goregrish? :feelsEhh::shhh:

I farted, mang

These days you can't even join goregrish. And incels.is is something else

But you can't rl compare the two

because most forums look the same. It's like a pre-made forum layout.

Everything's a rip off of something else to an extent, websites included. Who cares though, just browse what you like.

i don't think it's a ripoff but probably just "inspiration" taken from that place. anyway i never thought this place is similar to goregrish since it sends different vibes but that place is goregrish so no wonder