Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This forum feels like a Psyop

veryrare

veryrare

I know you don't want me, you want my money, honey
★★★★★
The second you offer ANY solution to ANY problem It gets instantly shut down via It's over because you are inkwell (lmao)
Ridiculous

This forum feels like a @psyop

AbAKWkNM 700w 0

Interesting....

Please, tell us more....

The second you offer ANY solution to ANY problem It gets instantly shut down via It's over because you are inkwell (lmao)
Ridiculous
There are solutions here. You just need to pay attention and actually read shit.

I see it myself too, someone will ask for help with a random thing and they’re shutdown straight away and told “inkwells can’t do x” or “no x for your face” because people want to bring you down with them. No one wants to see you doing better than them which is why I feel bad for people who come on here seeking genuine advice. Crabs in a bucket

Tell me some of the solutions you fucking nigger

I see it myself too, someone will ask for help with a random thing and they’re shutdown straight away and told “inkwells can’t do x” or “no x for your face” because people want to bring you down with them. No one wants to see you doing better than them which is why I feel bad for people who come on here seeking genuine advice. Crabs in a bucket
Its just jokes nigga