Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This forum discriminates against manlet

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
What this forum is supposed to be:An egalitarian gathering for ugly men that does not discriminates on the basis of lookism

What this forum actually is:A place for failed 5'4 normie faggots to humblebrag and mogs manlet 4'9 truecels
Images 61

Absolute state of this forum

@needsolution :feelstrash: :lul:

What this forum is supposed to be:An egalitarian gathering for ugly men that does not discriminates on the basis of lookism

What this forum actually is:A place for failed 5'4 normie faggots to humblebrag and mogs manlet 4'9 truecels
View attachment 161204
328391 Every Short Girl Needs A Tall Guy

If it makes you feel better, I didn't laugh at all during the midget reaching for the door lock scene in Joker.

5'4'' isn't normie lol but you are right that giga giga short men don't get any respect anywhere

Foids being entitled on only taller men is a legit reason to hate them.

Are you honestly 4'9?

i want to fuck a small women so badly .
I want to fuck her on my kitchen table and throw her around .
I want to grab her ass and pull her hair .
Im so fucking sexually frutrated ... damn , NoFap is ruining me .

Just go to a female and lift her.

I enjoy mogging manleter manlets

View attachment 161204
real 4’9 niggas are a rarity tbh, almost rarer than 7’11 monstercels

Height is trash without frame, u need both to fuck sex-havers up in UFC 3.

I am 5'6 autist

i dont discriminate any incel brethren, but i remember being discriminated a lot on braincels by manlets who called me a bragging volcel because i mentioned once that i was 6' which is literally average in my country on a related post and i remember all downvotes and hate threads for tallcels on that place.