Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This forum can't fill my void anymore...

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
All copes truly comes to an end this forum is my only cope for loneliness but it's just making me feel more alone now which is brutal because i have no one irl to talk to, iam incredibly lost and unwanted and if this cope doesn't makes this fix there is nothing to live for

All copes truly comes to an end this forum is my only cope for loneliness but it's just making me feel more alone now which is brutal because i have no one irl to talk to, iam incredibly lost and unwanted and if this cope doesn't makes this fix there is nothing to live for
I am also in a dark period as my neeting is almost over. If u want to talk you can dm me or come to discord to voice call bro

I am also in a dark period as my neeting is almost over. If u want to talk you can dm me or come to discord to voice call bro
Yeah i hope everything goes well for you and you can able to get comfortable and enjoy whatever you gonna do next and as for voice call i am too high inhib for that :feelsrope:

Yeah i hope everything goes well for you and you can able to get comfortable and enjoy whatever you gonna do next and as for voice call i am too high inhib for that :feelsrope:
I am too but tbh when my face is not shown I feel like voice call is ok. But I understand how u feel

It would be nice if we could take a break from existing, like waking up 100 years into future.

It would be nice if we could take a break from existing, like waking up 100 years into future.
I want when ai finally exceeds human intelligence and make such copes that makes life worth living for everyone

That is brutal. I’m sorry. But my advice is roids then geomaxx to the shortest averaging country you can find
I live in bangladesh. Which itself is one of the shortest country and i get heightmogged by the foids even here :feelsrope:

Or time travel to the past

I live in bangladesh. Which itself is one of the shortest country and i get heightmogged by the foids even here :feelsrope:
How old are you. Inject growth hormone into yourself. Increase ur igf 1 eat more protein. Wear height boosts inside your shoes drink milk

I want when ai finally exceeds human intelligence and make such copes that makes life worth living for everyone
That would be great. At least to cope properly when life is an utter shit.

How old are you. Inject growth hormone into yourself. Increase ur igf 1 eat more protein. Wear height boosts inside your shoes drink milk
Iam already reached my limit, iam 23 so it's already over for my height :feelsrope: but what would be your advice? Is gymcelling good cope for me?

Iam already reached my limit, iam 23 so it's already over for my height :feelsrope: but what would be your advice? Is gymcelling good cope for me?
Do all the things I listed there. It is DEFINITELY possible to add a few inches to ur height still. Be very active and move a lot. If you wanna ask about something I mentioned then ask

Do all the things I listed there. It is DEFINITELY possible to add a few inches to ur height still. Be very active and move a lot. If you wanna ask about something I mentioned then ask
What

how? his growth plates are definitely closed by now

how? his growth plates are definitely closed by now
Go on niggerditt and read some of the stories of guys that took growth hormone, or even mk677 even after 20. There’s a chance that 1-3 inches of height could be added on because of a lack of growth hormone in teen years. Especially because he’s curry his diet probably didn’t have any protein.

Go on niggerditt and read some of the stories of guys that took growth hormone, or even mk677 even after 20. There’s a chance that 1-3 inches of height could be added on because of a lack of growth hormone in teen years. Especially because he’s curry his diet probably didn’t have any protein.
it’s possible, but it only really works for late bloomers and they’re super rare. once the growth plates are closed, they’re closed forever. no going back. growth hormone and mk677 are very expensive. in that shithole bangladesh he’s probably not gonna be able to afford any of that. i think the best he can do is wear lifts, hit the gym, get some solid education, and try to ascend through arranged marriage.