Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This foid wants men to take her out to dinner to "study" us. JFL imagine the outrage when the roles are reversed.

Ugly anyways
To think that she has any platform to stand on to judge and study men JFL she'd be lucky to get any Chad to talk to her.

All we need to do is find a way to stop these fucking simps.

am i entitled to sex if i pay for our dinner?

To think that she has any platform to stand on to judge and study men JFL she'd be lucky to get any Chad to talk to her.

All we need to do is find a way to stop these fucking simps.
Women have this power-complex. They honestly fucking believe that they have the authority to do this. And yeah, simps. Simps help empower these mutts

am i entitled to sex if i pay for our dinner?

View attachment 440125
no sweaty! you need to pay and support her OnlyFans page and buy her all these sex toys so she can show the world how much of a "YASS KWEEN" and "FREE THE NIP" she is.
Women have this power-complex. They honestly fucking believe that they have the authority to do this. And yeah, simps. Simps help empower these mutts
Simps are the supply line for these whores. Get rid of the simps and they have no leg to stand on. It's like any war situation. Kill the supply line and you kill the enemy. Period.

not a click etc

makeup roastie feminist shitcunt

I'm glad I have enough hentai to say fuck off blondie

Who this bitch think she Is she look like a fucking frog lol

Men are human too!!! Stop criticising and judging us on every little thing you see. If I hold my chopstick incorrectly, teach me to hold it correctly, don't just observe me like an animal just to give me a performance review afterwards. Women can be so cold and apathic.

This is they type of makeup style that when you wash it off, you see a whole new different woman.

>We're going to see do you hold your chopsticks correctly
:feelsrope:

>We're going to see do you hold your chopsticks correctly
:feelsrope:
JFL I thought it could’ve been potential lifefuel for ricecels for chopsticks…but then I realized we wouldn’t even get that far bc what kind of foid swipes right on a ricecel…:cryfeels:

Dumpster fires like this need to be shipped off to the heart of the islamic state. There is absolutely no excuse any toilet could possibly offer to justify this level of entitlement.

these women are the ones that believe theyre entitled to a good looking chad that will do all this extra shit for her, and that's because some cahds put on a facade for a quick fuck, when in reality, if they wanted a ltr they could get hotter and younger women with less effort. and this is one of the better looking fds type women, majority on that sub are fat black landwhales that want men way out of their league PLUS all this extra bullshit

Her outlook on dating is just disgusting, and with that attitude this is rage inducing. I know that thing is just another 49er but the facial expressions and overall entitlement is what gets me full speed into rage zone. I know it is pathetic to be enraged by some words by someone who doesn't know me, but when those words are used to turn you into a fucking fashion item I can't stay calm.

And women wonder why men hate them. LMAO

She can study my cock with her pussy

She looks like a surprised alien in makeup.

And of course it must be paid by the guy, who is supposed to pay for everything, including rent when they live together, but not expect her to follow any traditional gender role in return. She should fuck off to FDS with that shit.

shes got the crazy eyes going on

Teenlove is the only love.

DINNER ITS NOT IT BITChH

How fake is this bitch, is anything on her head not plastic?

You have to spend 300$ on a date while her previous chad fucked her after a Mcchicken

How fake is this bitch, is anything on her head not plastic?
she looks entitled as fuck and her attitude proves it

happens if you constantly get positive reinforcments and being called Goddess every so often

dont forget simp payments and or OF