Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This foid sent me a message teehe

Zeph

Zeph

Greycel
My cousin's ex-girlfriend sent me a fb message saying we should go out. I was dubious to send a response, thinking it was a mistake; but i had to give it a chance. So i told her i would be glad to buy her a drink whenever she wants. And this was her response:

Rejected

She clearly sended the message by mistake or to make fun of me(all my cousins know that i'm a virgin) but didn't even got bored to type some explanation.

Last edited:
Fook her right in da possy

it's over for ???-cels

You blurred the message?

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be. You're saying she sent you a message, then said "Wait no that wasn't for you?" I don't see that in the picture, but then I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to be. You're saying she sent you a message, then said "Wait no that wasn't for you?" I don't see that in the picture, but then I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.
She tricked me into thinking i had a chance, that's the whole deal behind this. I sent her another message and she hasn't respond, it's been a month since it happened.

Tell her you think women's rights are a joke

Must be the personality :soy:

You kinda cucked yourself though. In such events don't show too much passion. Just say stuffs that would keep a distance at first.

Her head should be sliced. Wtf does she mean ??you are the one who is ????