Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This foid height is 2,2 M due to HGH usage

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Like honestly dude her mom suggeseted by the doctor to use HGH because there was a little hole in her skull. But because the use of HGH to intense she grew up to be as tall as 2,2 meter. :shock::shock::shock::shock::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Note: the HGH usage since 3 yo according to her doctor
If y'all parents were smart maybe y'all will not end up here.
That foid location: Indonesia

Attachments

• download34yrf.jpg
    download34yrf.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 105
Every parent should do that with their sons

Every parent should do that with their sons
I knew it man if the HGH usage since 3 yo then male offspring will be a giant like her. Genetics won't do shit if you lack some crucial chemical like HGH.

God I wish I was born to a blackpilled parent:fuk:
If hgh is able to turn what was going to be a 5'2 maybe 5'4 girl to 6'5 then I would have been a giga 7 foot mogger.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If I somehow ascend and have a son he is going to be getting hgh on day 1.

I was recently reading statistics on steroid (and HGH) usage on pubescent teens, and you would be surprised how many people take steroids and HGH. Even something like 1% of girls have taken, or are taking steroids.

I
I was recently reading statistics on steroid (and HGH) usage on pubescent teens, and you would be surprised how many people take steroids and HGH. Even something like 1% of girls have taken, or are taking steroids.
I wish I embraced the blackpill earlier :cryfeels:

It should be prescribed by law to every sub 6 foot guy.

whats her name?

See i Always was Like inject[UWSL]ing Testosterone / steroids early , to outgrow and outperform Others.[/UWSL]

This world is a mog or be mogged , unfortunatly Most Woman breed without giving 2 Shits about their Kids future

Just justify using hgh on your kid by hole in the head so she can reject 99,9999999999% of men in the future

It should be prescribed by law to every sub 6 foot guy.
Excellent take as always :owo: I tried some cheap but low quality elevator shoes a while ago and the experience was maddening. Tallfags see life from a whole different perspective. It's like a whole new world out there. But the biggest difference was his people treat you. Tallfags are taken seriously when they speak and many foids are way less bitchy and whiny when talking to a much taller man. All it takes is a couple centimeters :cryfeels:

Excellent take as always :owo: I tried some cheap but low quality elevator shoes a while ago and the experience was maddening. Tallfags see life from a whole different perspective. It's like a whole new world out there. But the biggest difference was his people treat you. Tallfags are taken seriously when they speak and many foids are way less bitchy and whiny when talking to a much taller man. All it takes is a couple centimeters :cryfeels:
Yeah height discrimination is biggest and worse possible, its hard to explain it to someone normal height but every manlet knows how much it sucks to never be taken seriously and be ignored and never to get any respect by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back