Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this femoid had around 1000 lays, while her looksmatch is hanging somewhere in rope

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
OuzjLyz.jpg

APEQZQy.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/7w1q26/24f_nsfw_im_510_rate_me/

Lol at cucks rating her 9/10, imagine what her vag looks like. It's a massacre down there.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol at cucks rating her 9/10, imagine what her vag looks like. It's a massacre down there.

i truly never will understand reddit cucks, sjws and white knight, its unreal how they all kiss ass of all chicks on there

fucking disgusting, they have no self dignity or respect

If a guy had her hairline he'd be ridiculed for being balding.

Solitarian_Walker said:
She's a 4/10 at best
giphy.gif

Look in the comments, one guy called her average and she instantly became insecure, so she posted half-naked pics to try to get more validation. What a WHORE. AWALT.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Look in the comments, one guy called her average and she instantly became insecure, so she posted half-naked pics to try to get more validation. What a WHORE. AWALT.

Solitarian_Walker said:

it's truly priceless

love writing comments to target their obvious insecurities, they get triggered hard

Solitarian_Walker said:
I bet it looks like a pig lay down on a landmine.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I bet it looks like a pig lay down on a landmine.

truly better to be incel  than have that as girlfriend :sick:

dr-problematic said:
truly better to be incel  than have that as girlfriend :sick:
Agreed, you'd need a fucking spacesuit, a machete and coil of bungee rope just to find her actual cunt past all the roasts beef and crust.

She's a 5/10. Just more proof that its OVER.

wtf, from the pic I saw of her in a bikini she is just a butterface, I would fuck a butterface tbh

Stop posting r/rateme bitches on here. Fuck them.