Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This fellow is an incel?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'd tag this JFL but the subject matter seems a bit serious for that!

But yeah I dunno, I thought people might find it interesting! The thread title is just me messing around - I'm not trying to say incels are like this really!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7wrCVdxy9Q

I've been playing this game for ages today - it's so addictive!

(no need to watch the whole 7 minutes if you don't want to - you can skip around a bit to get the gist of it!)

dPwBaYF.png

not a single second

I'd tag this JFL but the subject matter seems a bit serious for that!

But yeah I dunno, I thought people might find it interesting! The thread title is just me messing around - I'm not trying to say incels are like this really!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7wrCVdxy9Q

I've been playing this game for ages today - it's so addictive!

(no need to watch the whole 7 minutes if you don't want to - you can skip around a bit to get the gist of it!)

Watched at 2x speed
Pretty cool.

Watched at 2x speed
Pretty cool.

Yeah I got addicted to this indie game recently called Police Stories and then started hearing about SWAT 4 as they are very similar. I think Police Stories was heavily inspired by it or something as SWAT 4 is very old now!

not a single second

Because it's cops, or?

I don't get the anti-police thing these days. I agree that the power of having a police force can be abused by a corrupt state and also that you get some bad cops. But I don't see how that makes the concept of a police force (or SWAT teams) bad.

Yeah I got addicted to this indie game recently called Police Stories and then started hearing about SWAT 4 as they are very similar. I think Police Stories was heavily inspired by it or something as SWAT 4 is very old now!

Because it's cops, or?

I don't get the anti-police thing these days. I agree that the power of having a police force can be abused by a corrupt state and also that you get some bad cops. But I don't see how that makes the concept of a police force (or SWAT teams) bad.
It's just customary here to announce that you refuse to watch a video. Don't think it's related to cops.