Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This fat pig is dating Chad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This Whitney 500lb fat insufferable pig is dating a literal Chad. What has the world come to.

Femcels cannot exist. They literally cannot. A toilet can be big enough to have satellites in orbit, and it'll still find someone who'll be willing to fill its holes. Depravity. Degeneracy. I've had enough of it. :feelsree: :feelsree: She needs to be put out on a free-range farm.

Probably has a fat fetish, i suppose.

Hmm i dunno if you should call her a pig, its an insult to all swines. Most pigs at least dont have a ring in their nose , but some do have tattoo marking them for meat grading purpose.

What else do you expect in clown world?:feelsclown:

Fat fetishes is just a psychological coping mechanism some men develop because they can't get any better. Same reason why some men develop cuckolding fetishes.
I guess that makes sense. I was always wondering, why people develope those strange fetishes. Considering the fact that it's often ugly guys, who like fat chicks, makes me think that you're right.

I think he's "dating" her since his brother needs whale oil for expensive perfumes :feelsthink:

Hmm i dunno if you should call her a pig, its an insult to all swines. Most pigs at least dont have a ring in their nose , but some do have tattoo marking them for meat grading purpose.
based. animals > women

source.gif

based. animals = women
:feelsthink:

It is beyond over.
When the universe began to exist, it was already decided it was over for us

And she not even very ugky facially, just fat. Legit face-ugly "femcels" should tear her apart, for being lazy cow and not appreciating what nature gave her

Fuck this life srsly

Femcels cannot exist. They literally cannot. A toilet can be big enough to have satellites in orbit, and it'll still find someone who'll be willing to fill its holes. Depravity. Degeneracy. I've had enough of it. :feelsree: :feelsree: She needs to be put out on a free-range farm.

@Diocel
How many times have you fapped to greta

Just have a pussy theory confirmed yet again.

I'm 90% sure she would be a stacy if she lost weight. She has good bone structure under all the lard.

disgusting landwhale

This pig could stock an entire supermarket with bacon from her meat alone

Based

5 seconds into the video and I already wanna throw my phone out of the window because I can't stand landwhales talking.