Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat, landwhale, fuck face, pig thinks she looks like a "model"

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Theres a 400 lbs / morbidly obese, fuck face , white pig who believe that she looks like a model. She said "I should so quit this job and join modeling.Heheheheh. " I believe that she was half joking, but still.

Ugly fat, fucking delusional pig.
She looks like this. Except she is younger (like 22 or 23) and even fatter.(not really her)

Last edited:
Juggernaut law

I don't mean this as an insult but she looks like Mrs. Claus but a dwarfish variation

Why won't she go out with me?????

probably thinking of selling her fat body on stream sites or only fans shit.

Juggernaut law
Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male/non European immigrant.

I don't mean this as an insult but she looks like Mrs. Claus but a dwarfish variation

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fat in their voice every time they eat, their eating habits, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. They think that they are beautiful when they look like chit. If they are beautiful than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class run way models and my poodle's ass is contender for next top model.