Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This family wants to decrease his quality of life in exchnage for time

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tu_Ox9laA&ab_channel=SpecialBooksbySpecialKids

Dude has gigantism.

He is 6'3 at 10 (how can you compete with that tallfags???)

And his family wants to stop him from growing.

He could be stopped at 6'6 and be set for life.

But they want to make him a regular 6'3 normie

As an incel I would gladly take those 9 inches away from him and myself become 6'3 including every bad symptom of gigantism he might have. It would make ascension with some egyptian, sub-saharan or eastern foid reasonably difficult.

Maybe some haitian brocel in here can prepare me a witchcrafty ritual to steal it.

As an incel I would gladly take those 9 inches away from him and myself become 6'3 including every bad symptom of gigantism he might have. It would make ascension with some egyptian, sub-saharan or eastern foid reasonably difficult.

Maybe some haitian brocel in here can prepare me a witchcrafty ritual to steal it.
is this some sort of fetish?

I bet noone bullies him at school