Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This Dutch statusmaxxed Sid the sloth from Ice Age looking Youtuber is fucking a 16 year old prime at 22. Thoughts?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★

He's money and statusmaxxed from YouTube vlogging and this is apparently the third gigastacy that he's fucking, except that his newest girlfriend in the pic is underage. He was grooming her since she was 14 while he was already 20. Do you think this is weird? I personally don't find it that weird. A lot of people call him a pedo, probably IT would as well, which technically just isn't correct. Imagine being able to have access to prime cunny like that... Imagine actually having a virgin girlfriend... If he leaves this girl for a nonvirgin cumdumpster then he is absolutely insane. Though tbh he could just as easily groom a new prime ngl. Unbelievable how some men have it that easy while we have nothing :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He mogs everyone here, he's not just statusmaxxed. And 16 is the age of consent here so people won't care here unless they are retarded.

That jaw, hair game, height? Status n money.

Dude ... yeah his eyes are a bit far apart, not ideal ... but the rest of his face is solid.

I'll never look even half as good with all the surgeries in the world

looksmatched.

Dude ... yeah his eyes are a bit far apart, not ideal ... but the rest of his face is solid.
That jaw, hair game, height? Status n money.
True, didn't mean to imply he's ugly because he indeed has a very good jaw and he is tall
He mogs everyone here, he's not just statusmaxxed. And 16 is the age of consent here so people won't care here unless they are retarded.
He was prob fucking her at 14 already lol let's be frank

still a used up roastie whore

True, didn't mean to imply he's ugly because he indeed has a very good jaw and he is tall

It's only peado shit if the dude is a loser. Also jfl at sex register in US for 19 fucking 17 yet in another country 23 yo marries 16 yo.

This guy should mog 100% of this forum unless someone here has a serious mental illness
I took into account fakecels like @Zyros and foid infiltrators.

View attachment 401890

He's money and statusmaxxed from YouTube vlogging and this is apparently the third gigastacy that he's fucking, except that his newest girlfriend in the pic is underage. He was grooming her since she was 14 while he was already 20. Do you think this is weird? I personally don't find it that weird. A lot of people call him a pedo, probably IT would as well, which technically just isn't correct. Imagine being able to have access to prime cunny like that... Imagine actually having a virgin girlfriend... If he leaves this girl for a nonvirgin cumdumpster then he is absolutely insane. Though tbh he could just as easily groom a new prime ngl. Unbelievable how some men have it that easy while we have nothing :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

e-fame boyo, it's how it works, we've been warned for years now that 15 minutes of fame will be the only way for average men

tbh that example isn't even that bad, this one is even worse

just e-fame bro

When I was 14 a female acquaintance and classmate was sucking off her 28 year old boss. So if they met at 14 chances are big they had at least oral sex, not necessarily full on sex.
looksmatched.
Strong cope.

Status can do wonders.

View attachment 401890

Nice watch.

No numbers...

Very timely.

ITT nobody knows how to rate lol

both of them are looksmatched ngl she looks like a potato with makeup on

The only thing that's bad on him is his eye area and nose (the nose isn't that big of a deal though). He hair mogs, has decent lower-third, and is probably tall. It's not just status.

I’m not surprised.

The dude has the looks of a Chad.

Not a top tier Chad or even a giga Chad mind you but he is at least a Chadlite in appearance.

Combine that with his status maxxing and he raises himself from Chadlite to regular Chad status and thus female hypergamy cannot resist him as a prospect.

The girl he is with is not the hottest Stacy or Becky in the world either but what makes her extremely valueable regardless is her youth and probable virginity as OP correctly pointed out.

That he got to deflower a young, nubile prime virgin (as far as we know she was a virgin for him) makes him not only the envy of this forum community but almost every Chad of every type in ZOG Clown World as well since Clown World Chad’s are held back by Jewish dysgenic laws that would imprison them for going after young girls with likely no mental/emotional baggage who are in their absolute physical child bearing prime.

Instead Clown World Chads must settle for eachother’s sloppy seconds and thirds and used up roasties, thots and the occasional land whale or two during a dry spell of women they’d actually prefer to be plowing.

mogs me in every aspect , especially at being dutch

gigastacy

:feelshaha:
both of them are looksmatched ngl she looks like a potato with makeup on
Copeeee
The girl he is with is not the hottest Stacy or Becky in the world either but what makes her extremely valuable regardless is her youth and probable virginity as OP correctly pointed out.
Exactly
Nice watch.
That is a nice watch he is wearing ngl
just e-fame bro
Just vlogmaxx on YT bro. I bet 100s of thousands of people wanna watch an incel's daily life vlog which consists of....... mainly sitting in his room the entire day jfl

I hope he steps on a bear trap

He mogs everyone here and that's not gigastacy

gigastacy

:feelshaha:
She is not gigastacy but definitely around stacylite level (likely hightier becky without makeup). With that lower third she will produce slayer kids though.

Good for him?

It's not like 22 is old. Even if he was 52, as long as he kind of looks like Brad Pitt no one bats an eye, except for fat feminists of course.

Tbh good for him. I hope they get married and he fucks her in the pussy (though i hope he fucked her years ago)
now if he breaks up with her when she hits old age (around 21/22) then i want him dead
every man should have a teenage girl in his bed but if he claims multiple virgins then he is the worst scum of all

Just vlogmaxx on YT bro. I bet 100s of thousands of people wanna watch an incel's daily life vlog which consists of....... mainly sitting in his room the entire day jfl
that's what a lot of these e-fame autists do JFL

Tbh good for him. I hope they get married and he fucks her in the pussy (though i hope he fucked her years ago)
now if he breaks up with her when she hits old age (around 21/22) then i want him dead
every man should have a teenage girl in his bed but if he claims multiple virgins then he is the worst scum of all
should be punishable by death

Low iq if you dont recognise hes at least a Chadlite. Hes tall(dutch) good jaw, symmetry, proportions, norwood 0(juvenile hairline) he can slay.

You are saying that he is an admitted fornicator with two other foids? Why does such a foid want him?

Last edited:
He's a Chad. Look at that jawline, chin, and hooded eyelids. Plus he isn't balding. Of course a status-maxed Chad can pull a 6/10 girl like that.

The only think bad is his eye area and his skin isn't 100% clear but other then that he mogs everyone on this forum.
Fucker is no doubt 6ft 5 or someshit to make up for his facial short comings.

The only think bad is his eye area and his skin isn't 100% clear but other then that he mogs everyone on this forum.
Fucker is no doubt 6ft 5 or someshit to make up for his facial short comings.
Doesn't look like it. I'd guess he's a 5'10" normie.

gewoon Nederlands zijn

He still mogs me

Im too socially inept to groom

This.

Every man should be entitled to a looksmatched racematched prime age virgin in an ideal society.

These Chads are so greedy, they deflower every girl they land their hunter eyes upon and normalcucks are left with post wall non virgin rostoid.
And these whores have no self control.

I hate sexhavers.

Mogs me to hell and back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back