Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this dumb illiterate leeching bitch who is mad I called her out. (pics)

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
IMG 1763

[THIS IS NOT A BRAG POST. I EVEN GOT SERGEANTINCEL'S APPROVAL TO POST THIS SCREEN SHOT OF THE TEXT.]

So this dumb bitch got in a shitfit when I called her out on sending nudes to Chad and lying about it. Basically she kept trying to use me as a fucking messenger with him to see what he was saying about her, but he didn't tell me anything anyway. So I told her that it was obvious what happened, and she didn't deny it surprisingly. Then when I wouldn't respond she took a personal shot about how I've lost a ton of friends this year. Fuck this cunt. As for her grammar, she was born in South Korea but she's lived in America for over 10 years. No excuses for not being able to type out a single sentence correctly.

View attachment 16921

[THIS IS NOT A BRAG POST. I EVEN GOT SERGEANTINCEL'S APPROVAL TO POST THIS SCREEN SHOT OF THE TEXT.]

So this dumb bitch got in a shitfit when I called her out on sending nudes to Chad and lying about it. Basically she kept trying to use me as a fucking messenger with him to see what he was saying about her, but he didn't tell me anything anyway. So I told her that it was obvious what happened, and she didn't deny it surprisingly. Then when I wouldn't respond she took a personal shot about how I've lost a ton of friends this year. Fuck this cunt. As for her grammar, she was born in South Korea but she's lived in America for over 10 years. No excuses for not being able to type out a single sentence correctly.
Asian foids are all skanks. Tear her apart

Women feed on drama

Run jbw on that noodlewhore cunt.

Ah, understandable. Wait till after graduation

Fuck this cuck man. He gets mad at validation and attention shown by women toward him and LARPs as an incel.

If you weren't facially attractive then women wouldn't be that interested in chasing you and texting you till you answer back.

Fuck this cuck man. He gets mad at validation and attention shown by women toward him and LARPs as an incel.

If you weren't facially attractive then women wouldn't be that interested in chasing you and texting you till you answer back.
I don't know what your problem is with me man. Bitches love orbiters who validate THEM, which I'm not doing anymore.None of them were ever attracted to me.

I don't know what your problem is with me man. Bitches love orbiters who validate THEM, which I'm not doing anymore.None of them were ever attracted to me.
You're autistic in real life so you probably think you're "orbiting" them lol.

No woman would show that amount of attention to a sub8. This Chad is bragging, and I honestly can't believe the mods can't see that.

Last edited:
You're autistic in real life so you probably think they're orbiting you lol.

No woman would show that amount of attention to a sub8. This Chad is bragging, and I honestly can't believe the mods can't see that.
??????
No it was me that used to orbit her. I'm ignoring her now. JFL at you calling me a Chad also, I needed that.

You're autistic in real life so you probably think you're "orbiting" them lol.

I dont see her validating him in the screenshot. Looks like a pretty normal orbiting case.

In what way?
I used to give her rides, and help her with her homework. I've grown distant over the past few weeks it with this whole situation, she's been trying to take advantage of me again, but as her messenger this time, like I already said.

I used to give her rides, and help her with her homework. I've grown distant over the past few weeks it with this whole situation, she's been trying to take advantage of me again, but as her messenger this time, like I already said.
LOL

These activities won't make women seek that much attention from an ugly incel. It's obvious that you're facially attractive.

LOL

These activities won't make women seek that much attention from an ugly incel. It's obvious that you're facially attractive.
This girl isn't attractive whatsoever, and has mental problems. Also she doesn't have her license, and I was the only person who ever gave her rides, which she asked for a shit load of times because she hates her family. I guess I was her most loyal orbiter for a time. And guess what? It got me nothing from her.

It is funny when the dudes who have never even had a word spoken to them by a woman think any sort of attention from women means they're interested. They're so clueless to how women behave in the real world. I've had women go so far as to seriously flirt with me, tell me they think they love me, to get me back on the orbiting plantation. As soon as I let myself think they might actually be interested, BAM, instantly back into the beta provider friend-zone.

View attachment 16921

MessengerPigeonCel

This girl isn't attractive whatsoever, and has mental problems. Also she doesn't have her license, and I was the only person who ever gave her rides, which she asked for a shit load of times because she hates her family. I guess I was her most loyal orbiter for a time. And guess what? It got me nothing from her.
She hates her family (a noodlewhore hating her family, so obvious, isn't it?), that's her problem, she is not entitled to your help, let her sort that out.

Don't be a supercuck.

She hates her family (a noodlewhore hating her family, so obvious, isn't it?), that's her problem, she is not entitled to your help, let her sort that out.

Don't be a supercuck.
You are right. I'm done talking to this manipulative bitch. I used to feel bad for her because of how her family treated her, but now I feel bad for her parents for having HER as a child.

You are right. I'm done talking to this manipulative bitch. I used to feel bad for her because of how her family treated her, but now I feel bad for her parents for having HER as a child.
Her family treats that bitch well. I can assure you. If that bitch tells you something bad about her family the bitch is making that up or exaggerating. Asian families sometimes can be very strict to their children, but that's for their good. Most noodlewhores are like this (I have seen so fucking many), noodlewhores hate their own people so much that it's a kind of mental sickness. That noodlewhore would do the same even if her family treated her like a fucking princess, it does not matter.

South Korean and this dumb? Damn... my racial stereotypes are being shattered!

Her family treats that bitch well. I can assure you. If that bitch tells you something bad about her family the bitch is making that up or exaggerating. Asian families sometimes can be very strict to their children, but that's for their good. Most noodlewhores are like this (I have seen so fucking many), noodlewhores hate their own people so much that it's a kind of mental sickness. That noodlewhore would do the same even if her family treated her like a fucking princess, it does not matter.
I agree. Asian men have it the worst in the west, I'll admit it. Their own women are repulsed by them it seems.