Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This dumb cunt at psych ward

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
There were several pieces of shit there. Just remebered one now. Dumb cunt asks me if the seroquel ive taken one timeis working and I ask how would I know and dumb cunt replies asking if I have had suicidal thoughts since yesterday and I say no of course so she says it's working. All of this in the most cuntilicious, uncaring tone ever. Dumb cunt antidepressants don't work in one day.
Other highlights of that place were discharge guy that was very short with me and scolding me for being depressed and posting suicidal things on reddit as if I was a child. Told my mom and older brother stories making them think I was fucked up. Motherfucker.
Submitted my complaint to the department and got a follow up call from internal affairs and cunt dismissed my complaint and said they did nothing wrong baker acting me after she read the reddit comments I wrote and told me to get a lawyer (aka get fucked). Piglice disciplining themselves is such a fucking joke.

Fucking drug laws are such fucking ragefuel. All I was given was a seroquel and depakote script, 2 shitty drugs witj shitty side effects while schedule 1 psilocybin mushrooms would actually help. Dont know anyone that sells them though. Dumb motherfuckers prefer their low iq molly, coke, xanax and alcohol. So I am left with NO help. Fuck this cuntry

Last edited:
Im glad I dont have to go to a psych ward

Just take the jewpill and you will be rewarded by being a sheep :feelzez:

I've been to the psych ward several times. The foids were always attention whores who didn't have the balls to make serious attempts.

ugh. i hate those places. only went once (was forced to) and was bored out my mind sitting there waiting for some pajeet doctor to interview me (of course i just lied and said nothing was wrong so i could escape)

ugh. i hate those places. only went once (was forced to) and was bored out my mind sitting there waiting for some pajeet doctor to interview me (of course i just lied and said nothing was wrong so i could escape)
Pajeet was the psychiatrist at mine