Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel > "THIS DUDE"

what do you call a chad that has orgies all the time and hates feminists? incel?

Cucktears getting triggered over Youtube videos, JFL.

If you don't like what feminism is doing and by extension feminists you must be a kissless virgin
FREAKING SUPPORT WOMEN YOU GUYS :soy::soy::soy:

If you don't like what feminism is doing and by extension feminists you must be a kissless virgin

OMG are you serious? EVERYONE, look at this guy! He is literally HITLER!

Imagine being offended by a video game. :feelskek:

They care more about a female pixelated character than they care about sub6 men.

Cucktears getting triggered over Youtube videos, JFL.
tbh, imagine getting triggered over generic feminist rekt youtube videos for wrongthink. faggots
Death to all cucks.

Doesn't like feminism = Hitler, incel, misogynist, rapist, murderer, racist cucktears logic

KACji-cFdJunuyBD7vqiGDd8aQAtdfJ-T9Le1u2tf3I.png

Here is the video they are bitching about. Fucking lmao, 1.2+ million views and mostly thumbs ups. Get fucked Cucktears.

Here is the video they are bitching about. Fucking lmao, 1.2+ million views and mostly thumbs ups. Get fucked Cucktears.

Even normies on JewTube have a sense of humor. CuckTears just have sand in their vaginas tbh.

Even normies on JewTube have a sense of humor. CuckTears just have sand in their vaginas tbh.

I am really surprised Cuckstar put this in their game. They intentionally went out of their way to make the feminist sound like an annoying whiny cunt to piss off the player. And this is a first wave feminist too, the holy untouchable grail of feminism. Maybe there are more blackpilled sub-8 males working at these companies than I thought.

I am really surprised Cuckstar put this in their game. They intentionally went out of their way to make the feminist sound like an annoying whiny cunt to piss off the player. Maybe there are more blackpilled sub-8 males working at these companies than I thought.
Yeah I noticed that. She says some really condescending shit like “men are judgemental. You need women to straighten you out”

Might as well put a sign on her head that says “aim here” tbh..

Yeah I noticed that. She says some really condescending shit like “men are judgemental. You need women to straighten you out”

Might as well put a sign on her head that says “aim here” tbh..
you're delusional if you think companies have some sort of agenda. they go with what is the most popular atm. the same is happening with Doom Eternal that fueled millions of "lol sjw's rekt videos" that are dominating Youtube.

Why do you even go on that site?

My favourite of his is the "Jack The Ripper" one.
you're delusional if you think companies have some sort of agenda. they go with what is the most popular atm. the same is happening with Doom Eternal that fueled millions of "lol sjw's rekt videos" that are dominating Youtube.
Yeah it is all about clicks.

Good looking man that hates women = Alpha
Ugly man that hates women = incel

The aligator is my favorite

Actually, cucktears is so retarded they'll try to claim that an obvious Chad who's acting "mithogynitht" is incel. Muh everyone I don't like is incel. They literally argue like five-year-old brats.

These people need to be exterminated.

Based Shirrako.

> "sure as shit" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: