Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This dude swallowed the pill so hard that he kept repeating himself like he was on drugs

why do americans film videos in their cars

I think it has to do with you being completely alone, without anyone being able to hear you. Especially if you live with your parents, if there is a proper place to express yourself, it's you car.

Oreo Man and HeedandSucceed are more blackpilled than 99% of this forum tbh

Isn't that popbob's avatar though?

I always went for chicks I found good looking and got rejected. I judge women by their looks. That's why I'm not settling for a landwhale.

Of course there are people bluepilling him in the comments telling him he's good looking JFL. He's so far from being good looking it's not even funny.

Of course there are people bluepilling him in the comments telling him he's good looking JFL. He's so far from being good looking it's not even funny.
yeah, he's not above average, for a any bitch his eyes probably look like a frog's

tbh he looks like every black guy I've ever seen. kek he can't help that he's black my dude

tbh he looks like every black guy I've ever seen. kek he can't help that he's black my dude

Most black guys, as well as most guys in general, are not good looking though so yeah.

I can understand you saying he's not ugly but to say he's good looking is laughable.

Last edited:
oh my fuck, I'm watching other videos from this guy
my favourite quote so far would be
"I'd rather fuck an exercise ball than waste my time pursuing you women"

It has too do with the lighting. Cars have good lighting is what I have heard from you tubers in there videos. Could also have to do with the fact that they are alone.

LMAOOOO it’s like watching a computer short circuit. The magnitude of the truth is just too much for his brain to handle. Damn, I remember feeling this way when I first accepted the blackpill. JFL.

LMAOOOO it’s like watching a computer short circuit. The magnitude of the truth is just too much for his brain to handle. Damn, I remember feeling this way when I first accepted the blackpill. JFL.
yeah, looks like that, he said something like "confidence aint shit" in different ways at least 20 times

every oreo man video is like this he says the same shit over and over for like 30 minutes

Either his brain was fried as some people say here or he's just really, really, really low IQ.

to summarize, 1. it's about looks (not confidence), 2. men need to talk about this... lol that this guy (who i would have thought is a Chad-lite at least) is incel in 2018