Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This dude is literally named sex in my language lol

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Take the Blackpill
★★★★★

Norwegian=

å knulle = to fuck

Knull = fucking

Kek :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pepe laugh

Wait, do norwegiancels even exist?

what deformities does he have?
The recent weeks ive been going outside people have been switching lanes or
foids hide when they see me and walk the other way so yes norwegiancels exist.

This guy has chronic pain and is deformed so yes, but theyre very rare
-MDD
-BDD
-Chronic pain
-deformed nose
-bulging eyes
-autism
-ADHD
-Curved spine
-Skinnyfat
-insane prey eyes
-Left to die with untreated chronic pain because doctors refuse to listen and it takes too long
-Pain in arms joints legs torso 24/7 and facial pain from a failed rhinoplasty to fix my birth defect of nose
-Hikkikomori
-sometimes agoraphobic
-Sometimes i eat sometimes i dont eat for 2 days, Its all taking a toll on me.
-Parents get mad/angry at me or call me weak when i try to talk to them about my health issues or looks
-Ive accepted im gonna die after trying to fight this for 3 years after the rhino.
-i am awake for 18 hours a day most times and shitposting or posting on .is has become my main hobby as i cant sleep, Resulting in me loosing sides of my hair a bit hairline goes inwards like a curve now norwood 1.5 or 2

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Lonelyus
  • Sloth22
  • turbosperg
  • Ihatefaggots
  • cripplecel
  • outcastgymcel23
  • ... and 1 more.
Total: 10 (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 3)

I hope you brought pizza!

ask him i remember him saying he had bulging eyes and even noodles called him ugly
The recent weeks ive been going outside people have been switching lanes or
foids hide when they see me and walk the other way so yes norwegiancels exist.
Foids really dont like me, I go to store for icecream and many people on the road mock me or run or hide, Ive started to use earbuds now to avoid it and pretend nothing is happening and ignore their words as i walk to the store, I cant always go outside due to the pain is so severe but when its milder i go outside and do shopping otherwise i buy from home, I also come home sweaty no matter what weather it is and it sucks, Females seethe or give me dirty looks and little kids make fun of my spine on bikes and triggers my anxiety because this is how i was bullied when i was younger but by bigger kids that would stop infront of me and block my path wasting my time and also worsening my mood, I just cant have 1 day of happiness.

Nordics are all fakecels they always have the opportunity to fly over to curryland or ricestan to reproduce
-MDD
-BDD
-Chronic pain
-deformed nose
-bulging eyes
-autism
-ADHD
-Curved spine
-Skinnyfat
-insane prey eyes
-Left to die with untreated chronic pain because doctors refuse to listen and it takes too long
-Pain in arms joints legs torso 24/7 and facial pain from a failed rhinoplasty to fix my birth defect of nose
-Hikkikomori
-sometimes agoraphobic
-Parents get mad/angry at me or call me weak when i try to talk to them about my health issues or looks
-Ive accepted im gonna die after trying to fight this for 3 years after the rhino.
-i am awake for 18 hours a day most times and shitposting or posting on .is has become my main hobby as i cant sleep, Resulting in me loosing sides of my hair a bit hairline goes inwards like a curve now norwood 1.5 or 2
Someone forgot how to read a thread....

1800 usd each way flight dude, Nice try spreading false information.

You think were all loaded? NOPE!

Welcome to my ignorelist, Expecting more nasty comments.

Last edited:
-MDD
-BDD
-Chronic pain
-deformed nose
-bulging eyes
-autism
-ADHD
-Curved spine
-Skinnyfat
-insane prey eyes
-Hikkikomori
-sometimes agoraphobic
Brutal, I'm sorry for you brocel

1800 usd each way flight dude, Nice try spreading false information.

You think were all loaded? NOPE!

Welcome to my ignorelist, Expecting more nasty comments.
The average normie pays food,rent,Utilities,Clothes etc. for his gf so you're really lucky for only paying 1800$

The average normie pays food,rent,Utilities,Clothes etc. for his gf so you're really lucky for only paying 1800$
Im in no condition to work or travel, Most people arent rich or loaded, 1800 usd is not lucky when norway is 44% more expensive to live in than sweden and denmark, I by no means cannot afford whatever bullshit you keep spewing on me, Also im a NEET on welfare, Ive posted my full story before, I can speak for myself, If you hear any rumors, Ask me first, I have the correct information about myself and not twisted words.

Is there any chance you have fetal alcohol syndrome?
Dont think so, But i do have ADHD making it impossible to socialize and chronic pain reducing my ability to participate in such events due to its draining both physically and mentally.

Dont think so, But i do have ADHD making it impossible to socialize and chronic pain reducing my ability to participate in such events due to its draining both physically and mentally.
I have OCD and schizophrenia so I understand you brocel

I have OCD and schizophrenia so I understand you brocel
I forgot to mention those, I think i might have shizoprenia too if it means unmanagable thoughs or thinking about past events too often and triggers in daily life that gives panic attacks.

I most definitively have OCD aswell, But the body one.

Nordics are all fakecels they always have the opportunity to fly over to curryland or ricestan to reproduce
imagine being a 6'7" Danish aryan chad that can pull any girl and somehow going to India for dirty pussy

60% - 1 day ban
Im in no condition to work or travel, Most people arent rich or loaded, 1800 usd is not lucky when norway is 44% more expensive to live in than sweden and denmark, I by no means cannot afford whatever bullshit you keep spewing on me, Also im a NEET on welfare, Ive posted my full story before, I can speak for myself, If you hear any rumors, Ask me first, I have the correct information about myself and not twisted words.
You're a faggot.

Well that aint me, I wish tho.
nah theae people love to generalize groups of people into a singulr entity, maybe that dude is from Uganda and never seen a blonde person so he instantly thinks all nordics must be ultrachads

I forgot to mention those, I think i might have shizoprenia too if it means unmanagable thoughs or thinking about past events too often and triggers in daily life that gives panic attacks.

I most definitively have OCD aswell, But the body one.
Nah schizophrenia is more like having hallucinations, delusions and disorganized thoughts. What you're describing is probably PTSD

nah theae people love to generalize groups of people into a singulr entity, maybe that dude is from Uganda and never seen a blonde person so he instantly thinks all nordics must be ultrachads
Yeah, Alot of norwegians i see around here are ugly as shit with
beer bellies fucked up hairlines, Short or dark brown hair.

Dude sees one blonde guy from norway that looks aryan or
sum and thinks everyone looks like absolute unit of a moggers.

Nah schizophrenia is more like having hallucinations, delusions and disorganized thoughts. What you're describing is probably PTSD
PTSD from all the bullying? I mean i did got many schools and i was always picked on punched in stomach, Found my shoes in a trashcan Etc, Always had to look for sharp needles in my shoes and also made fun of my body before going to swim during schooltime where teachers taught us how to swim, In the locker i was made fun of, I was always blamed for everything in the family and my family or other people never really listen to what i have to say, They get upset or angry if i talk about my health or im just told to man up, Has caused me so much pain sitting alone bottling up my feelings with no way to release them, Its called family for a reason, I guess they just dont care.

PTSD from all the bullying? I mean i did got many schools and i was always picked on punched in stomach, Found my shoes in a trashcan Etc, Always had to look for sharp needles in my shoes and also made fun of my body before going to swim during schooltime where teachers taught us how to swim, In the locker i was made fun of, I was always blamed for everything in the family and my family or other people never really listen to what i have to say, They get upset or angry if i talk about my health or im just told to man up, Has caused me so much pain sitting alone bottling up my feelings with no way to release them, Its called family for a reason, I guess they just dont care.
Aren't norwegians supposed to be very friendly and polite? How come they were always bullying you?

Aren't norwegians supposed to be very friendly and polite? How come they were always bullying you?
Ethnics and some whites, And no we are very anti social and dont really talk to others outside our circle or even in the grocery lines, 99% of the people i have encountered have been rude and this country sucks, The waiting times for hospital just to see a doctor is between 1-4 months even if its life or death and now fully staffed hospitals because of all the migrants and not enough hospitals, Also doctors that dont listen to their patients instead they deny what the patient say and say they are right or downplays it, Ive been stating my concerns for decades and they wont listen, This healthcare system sucks, if the doctor would listen to its patient it would be nicer.

Also people are social here if its a party or a social setting, other than that i dont know where to meet them because if i talk to a person outside i dont know they will consider it rude here and others will stare at me, This whole country is shit, The people, The nature, The weather, The healthcare system, its over, I wish i lived in some other country rather than this shithole, prices here are also 44% more expensive than denmark or sweden making it the most expensive country to live in europe and food is now triple the price depleting my NEETbuxx because of the grocery bills and food costs everything is rising and were taking in more and more eaters which puts a strain on supply and demand, Migrants littering trash everywhere and i cant even enjoy the outdoors or woods either because normies are there too, I truly have nothing other than suffering here, This country has not been good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Lonelyus
  • AsakuraHao
  • beyondschizo
  • ArcticAngel
  • 1nc3l1us
  • Mistake
  • weaselbomber
  • NeverGetUp36
  • swarthcel
  • hollowcel
  • SociallyStupid
  • LeFrenchCel
  • SupremeAutist
  • VictimofBpillReaper
  • Sloth22
  • turbosperg
  • Ihatefaggots
  • cripplecel
  • outcastgymcel23
  • ... and 2 more.
Total: 29 (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 8)

Crikey what the ell happened here LOL

I hope you brought pizza!

A real-life pizza and an animated one.

Ethnics and some whites, And no we are very anti social and dont really talk to others outside our circle or even in the grocery lines, 99% of the people i have encountered have been rude and this country sucks, The waiting times for hospital just to see a doctor is between 1-4 months even if its life or death and now fully staffed hospitals because of all the migrants and not enough hospitals, Also doctors that dont listen to their patients instead they deny what the patient say and say they are right or downplays it, Ive been stating my concerns for decades and they wont listen, This healthcare system sucks, if the doctor would listen to its patient it would be nicer.

Also people are social here if its a party or a social setting, other than that i dont know where to meet them because if i talk to a person outside i dont know they will consider it rude here and others will stare at me, This whole country is shit, The people, The nature, The weather, The healthcare system, its over, I wish i lived in some other country rather than this shithole, prices here are also 44% more expensive than denmark or sweden making it the most expensive country to live in europe and food is now triple the price depleting my NEETbuxx because of the grocery bills and food costs everything is rising and were taking in more and more eaters which puts a strain on supply and demand, Migrants littering trash everywhere and i cant even enjoy the outdoors or woods either because normies are there too, I truly have nothing other than suffering here, This country has not been good to me.
Brutal. I was even thinking of moving to Norway in 5/6 years. Videogames and movies are great copes btw

Brutal. I was even thinking of moving to Norway in 5/6 years. Videogames and movies are great copes btw
Could be fun if you live next to me or we could share the rent so we could both be NEETs and play videogames, I hate feeling lonely, I also have a cat so hes a great addition for LDARing.

Either way living with other NEETs or next door would be a grand blessing, Rotting alone sucks so bad!

I thought you were turkish for some reason...

Foids really dont like me, I go to store for icecream and many people on the road mock me or run or hide, Ive started to use earbuds now to avoid it and pretend nothing is happening and ignore their words as i walk to the store, I cant always go outside due to the pain is so severe but when its milder i go outside and do shopping otherwise i buy from home, I also come home sweaty no matter what weather it is and it sucks, Females seethe or give me dirty looks and little kids make fun of my spine on bikes and triggers my anxiety because this is how i was bullied when i was younger but by bigger kids that would stop infront of me and block my path wasting my time and also worsening my mood, I just cant have 1 day of happiness.
Brother I’d normally just tell nordics to geomaxx but my condolences dude, I’m sorry you gotta go through all that. It’s like god was trying to create a chad but messed up hard