Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This dude is a legit Incel and his parents have neglected to care for his medical needs while buying expensive houses, cars and even a boat

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I fucking hate parents so much. This kid's parents seem atrocious.

@ItsOver4cel thoughts?

He fucking mogs me. JFL at this life.

If he misses all of his teeth since toddler age he also has shit facial bones

Im in a very similar situation

Fuck these mofos

Just move to south asia bro, just be white bro!

Teeth is really important. My teeth development has fucked my life beyond repair.

I fucking hate parents so much. This kid's parents seem atrocious.

@ItsOver4cel thoughts?
Nigga said his parents always bought cars, own a good house/land and a fucking boat.
I can relate, mines are almost the same except for the boat, all gatekeeping parents should be sent to the gulags.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

And it's just sad cuz his teeth (that one feature) are holding him back, just how my horrible bug eyes do with me. If I got rid of that one feature I could go JBWmaxx somewhere but ain't gonna happen cuz of my family.

Nigga said his parents always bought cars, own a good house/land and a fucking boat.
I can relate, mines are almost the same except for the boat, all gatekeeping parents should be sent to the gulags.
View attachment 213382
And it's just sad cuz his teeth (that one feature) are holding him back, just how my horrible bug eyes do with me. If I got rid of that one feature I could go JBWmaxx somewhere but ain't gonna happen cuz of my family.
that fucking blows man. I assume you've told them that they're fucking you over

that fucking blows man. I assume you've told them that they're fucking you over
They legit start talking nonsense on how beautiful my eyes are, when I've been called normie synonyms for coomer cuz of them for all my life.
20200221 135929

They legit start talking nonsense on how beautiful my eyes are, when I've been called normie synonyms for coomer cuz of them for all my life.
View attachment 213385
that's ragefuel dude. They are being selfish as fuck. How much does the surgery cost to fix your eyes?

Virtue signalling cunts
The level of bluepill is through the roof
Ima tell you what... there is an ass for every seat. Some bomb chick (or dude) is gonna come along and not even notice teeth or anything else bc she will be enamored by your dazzling personality. Write this down. I am right and I promise. Furthermore, I also promise that you are much more critical of yourself than anyone else will be.

It’s a promise.

From a stranger friend.

Your other half is out there, git out and find her! (Or him!)
:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

mogs me cuz white

The level of bluepill is through the roof

:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::bluepill::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yea thats the comment i saw that pissed me off the most. As if a girl wouldnt notice his missing teeth because shes blinded by his personality. Normies are lying cunts just to make themselves feel good, this is why I hate bluepillers so much

Around $4500 I think. Almond eye surgery should be enough for me.
thats not THAT much. Have you thought of any strategies to make money?

Also don't you need a rhino and your parents are gonna get it for you due to breathing problems?

View attachment 213382

a boat and buying new cars is so fucking excessive and a waste of money

only very rich should piss away money like that

thats not THAT much. Have you thought of any strategies to make money?

Also don't you need a rhino and your parents are gonna get it for you due to breathing problems?
Go tell them then, I've already tried.

I've been thinking some ways to and I've been saving money for a while, my best chance is ewhoring in some random page once I learn how to do it.
Btw the rhino got turn down cuz muh expensive and my parents said there were "alternatives" for my breathing problems (like if taking meds like a boomer was one jfl) I could see this one coming from a mile away.

I've been thinking some ways to and I've been saving money for a while, my best chance is ewhoring in some random page once I learn how to do it.
Btw the rhino got turn down cuz muh expensive and my parents said there were "alternatives" for my breathing problems (like if taking meds like a boomer was one jfl) I could see this one coming from a mile away.

I'm starting to think a huge chunk of parents have kids just to have someone to torture and be a dick to.

they actually said "expensive"
You should tell them that they have tons of money and they're risking your health just to save money they don't even need to save.
I'm starting to think a huge chunk of parents have kids just to have someone to torture and be a dick to.
Atomic blackpill tbh

a boat and buying new cars is so fucking excessive and a waste of money

only very rich should piss away money like that
If you pay attention parents always want you to become their clone, or better said a replacement. They want u to become nothing more than a wageslave cuck just like they were once, no innovation or doubts, you just have to be, no matter what. That's the whole purpose of passing down your genetics, to keep a part of you "alive" inside another being so they reflect themselves on u. Gatekeeping children is a selfish subconscious act of self righteousness, you won't allow your children to become more than what you were or should become or to get out of the norm just to inflate your ego.
they actually said "expensive"
You should tell them that they have tons of money and they're risking your health just to save money they don't even need to save.

Atomic blackpill tbh
They keep denying the amount of money they have when they literally can buy a lot of rare equipment for their wagecucking, a pc, holy molly expensive travelling tours, my gym and college ofc and new cars as well.
They just deny my happiness and copes with stupid excuses like studymaxxing and wagecucking prepping. They say I should forget about my copes cuz hurr durr u r growing up.
At the end of the day my family crushed my hopes and dreams more than anyone for not giving me what I neeeded and it didn't help that they keep constantly gaslighting my ass with boomer PUA bullshit.

They keep denying the amount of money they have when they literally can buy a lot of rare equipment for their wagecucking, a pc, holy molly expensive travelling tours, my gym and college ofc and new cars as well.
They just deny my happiness and copes with stupid excuses like studymaxxing and wagecucking prepping. They say I should forget about my copes cuz hurr durr u r growing up.
At the end of the day my family crushed my hopes and dreams more than anyone for not giving me what I neeeded and it didn't help that they keep constantly gaslighting my ass with boomer PUA bullshit.
brutal. You're a youngcel too it only gets worse. If I were you I'd be studying how to ewhore ASAP in order to fund your surgeries. You mental sanity likely depends on it.

Brutal as fuck

inb4 everyone in comments is bluepilling him

Fuck boomers so fucking much.

Mogs me to hell then heaven

With so little teeth he can get them all pulled them get new ones

The toothpill is a most brutal pill

Eh, if that’s his only flaw he’s extremely lucky. Teeth are fixable. Height/face/race/dick/NW3+ isnt

If there's a god he exists to enjoy our misery.