Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This documentary genuinely made me scared.

Faces are creepy as shit too for me, I couldn't watch and stopped half-way

If I saw this guy IRL I'd either scream running away or panic and burst open his skull with the nearest object, no in-between

Its creepy, yeah, but hes not scary. Hes 5'3 and like 40 yrs old. Couldnt do shit

What does he do who is he?

Fucking complete faggot should be dismembered

Its creepy, yeah, but hes not scary. Hes 5'3 and like 40 yrs old. Couldnt do shit
Agreed. Which is why if I ever saw this guy I still kill him just for the sake of eradicating him.

What does he do who is he?
Continue watching until the end, it gets even worse.
Fucking complete faggot should be dismembered

Get this.

Some middle-aged man who has a sexual fetish for dressing up as a child and doing things a children will do. He wears a mask with lipstick and does some sick sucky shit with his tongue while dresses as a child.

He has edited pictures of real children to put lipstick and makeup on them to post on his social media. Not only that but he himself records video footage of visiting playgrounds and talking about children.

He even posted a video of him in a boy suit masturbating while hosting content where, of course he edits makeups and big lips onto literal children. Like 8 year oldish boys.

He has been proven to do all this, hang out in playgrounds and use photos of real children in HIS FUCKING LOCAL AREA

The UK police are now "investigating" but it turns out this has possibly been going on for more than a decade JFL

I seriously am convinced that the UK is genuinely a degen cucked country. As an Asian I have no experience of being there but this is actually so mind-boggling to me that I can't think otherwise

Agreed. Which is why if I ever saw this guy I still kill him just for the sake of eradicating him.

Get this.

Some middle-aged man who has a sexual fetish for dressing up as a child and doing things a children will do. He wears a mask with lipstick and does some sick sucky shit with his tongue while dresses as a child.

View attachment 1243839

He has edited pictures of real children to put lipstick and makeup on them to post on his social media. Not only that but he himself records video footage of visiting playgrounds and talking about children.

He even posted a video of him in a boy suit masturbating while hosting content where, of course he edits makeups and big lips onto literal children. Like 8 year oldish boys.

View attachment 1243840View attachment 1243841

He has been proven to do all this, hang out in playgrounds and use photos of real children in HIS FUCKING LOCAL AREA

The UK police are now "investigating" but it turns out this has possibly been going on for more than a decade JFL

I seriously am convinced that the UK is genuinely a degen cucked country. As an Asian I have no experience of being there but this is actually so mind-boggling to me that I can't think otherwise
Whole shit is extremely Uncanny valley

Faces are creepy as shit too for me, I couldn't watch and stopped half-way

If I saw this guy IRL I'd either scream running away or panic and burst open his skull with the nearest object, no in-between
Soy trait. I watched it alone at night few days ago. No balls

Get this.

View attachment 1243839

weird ass nigger how the fuck do you get to this point

weird ass nigger how the fuck do you get to this point
Apparently he has always been this way, creepy acts recorded since he was a teen.

There is also a video of him chasing a little boy on the way back from school apparently so I am 100 percent certain law enforcement wherever he lives in are just fucking cucks jfl

His videos also contains random cp and him wanking his dick off on the mirror. Also his music have a dark ambient seemingly intended as demonic, makes me think he's somewhat aware of who he is. He's like a hellspawn version of Chris Chan.

Last edited:

Get this.

View attachment 1243839

Fucking disgusting faggot, he should be burned alive

Apparently he has always been this way, creepy acts recorded since he was a teen.

There is also a video of him chasing a little boy on the way back from school apparently so I am 100 percent certain law enforcement wherever he lives in are just fucking cucks jfl
allegedly hes been to court multiple times due to this, but he was always let off for some reason.