Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This distinguished gentleman mogs me to hell and back by having a gf

I have a theory that foids are attracted to mutilated men, hence why the baby boom happened.

Blackpill debunked time to delete this forum and leave forever

Over when your face needs an NSFW tag

Why is he being kept alive? If that happened to me just fucking end my life wtf

It’s muh boy @NIGGER ON NEETBUX doing his dystopian Joker laugh as he’s reacting to the absurdity and utter clown world madness of society.

Hence it perfectly fits your topic here of a deformed freak being gifted with something those of here that are far better looking simply cannot obtain because we don’t have leftist special needs deformed freak halo.

It’s muh boy @NIGGER ON NEETBUX doing his dystopian Joker laugh as he’s reacting to the absurdity and utter clown world madness of society.

Hence it perfectly fits your topic here of a deformed freak being gifted with something those of here that are far better looking simply cannot obtain because we don’t have leftist special needs deformed freak halo.
That's him? Is that really @nigger on neetbuxx?

And how do you know that ?

He mentions it in this video or some other video.
I see. Even if thats true, it should be obvious she does that only to virtue signal and 100% cheats on him with Chad

I see. Even if thats true, it should be obvious she does that only to virtue signal and 100% cheats on him with Chad
I do not know about the details of his relationship