Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This disgusting deformed fat bitch has a LTR and you don't

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like a joke, her male looksmatch got bullied all his life, has a rope around his neck and a 000 laycount.

10 seconds in and I've already got cancer

Source

Giphy

THIS IS HOW YOUR AVERAGE COUPLE LOOKS LIKE IN 2019
LET THAT SINK IN
Lol

This is apparently her boyfriend. While doubting that they are real couple it still wouldn't surprise me due to looksmatch in 2019 especially in places like California.
Cb9dda26701d3cd5cb7542624329031f

Besides this being fake as shit notice how the landwhale types nice guy THE LOOKS and the personality at 11:50

It's over if you are sub8 male
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

So I've been gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, social skillsmaxxing, stemceling at one of the best engineering schools in my country, all this maxxing for over half a decade and I can't get to even hold hands with my looksmatch.

But she gets this.

Clown world.

IT WILL CALL THEM LOOKSMATCHED

So I've been gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, social skillsmaxxing, stemceling at one of the best engineering schools in my country and I can't get to even hold hands with my looksmatch.

But she gets this.

Clown world.

All of this.

Her sweet personality compensates for her bad looks sweaty.

They always say they're improving the genepool by not dating incels. But subhumans like her will spread their genes. JFL the incel cycle will never end.

Chads>Normies>Incels

NOPE

chad or incel, pick one. Normie = Incel

1000% sure her "boyfriend" likes it up the ass and this is just a scam for money.

Never trust a girl that dyes her hair some weird color, just like should never trust a man that unironically paints his nails

These are the types of fat women you're expected to beta buxx. No womanly shape despite weighing 200+ pounds and hypergamous.

her nails are awful, why do white and black women do that? it looks like shit

Those fat little hands, like a fucking T rex or some shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

we live in a gynocentric order

So I've been gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, social skillsmaxxing, stemceling at one of the best engineering schools in my country, all this maxxing for over half a decade and I can't get to even hold hands with my looksmatch.

But she gets this.

Clown world.
Correct. And for some reason society bought up the "underprivilege" meme from feminists.

7 million views and nearly a million subscribers for this thing...
Internet is dead and cucks killed it.

She'll die from heart attack in 3 weeks

And a million subscribers.

I'm convinced that guy is a faggot and she's his beard.

I'm volcel because I wouldn't fuck that pig even if they paid me to.

:feelspuke::feelspuke: What is that beast