Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This disguisting creature would reject an Incel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She is an obese single mother, who looks like a man. She demands a White man, since ethnic men are too inferior for her. He must also be in shape, not obese like her, hey, just her preference!

You might look at her and feel disgusted, but remember, Chad will fuck her. And thirsty normies will date her. She would not touch you with a 10 feet pole! She would never lower herself to even talk to an incel!

jkhwsqgr08311.png

Would rather stay a virgin.

reminder that her body count is higher than 20

Why the long face? :feelsgah:

She looks like a masculine Woody Allen.

If you are not planning to break into tinder's HQ and slaughter every single person who works there, you are our enemy.

She claims she’s ambitious.
She’s a single mother working minimum wage as a maid.
Kek, yeah you are ambitious, hon.

LOL this shit is fucking gold. Looks like that but STILL thinks it's entitled to Chad. Again though I've said it a million times but at that point you might as well just go gay or be fucking actual pigs in a barn or something if you're really so desperate that something like that is all you can get.

Chad isn't fucking that though. No way. MAYBE if blackout drunk. And the only dudes hitting on that thing are super thirsty beta Indians and nigs.

She claims she’s ambitious.
She’s a single mother working minimum wage as a maid.
Kek, yeah you are ambitious, hon.
She is ambition in that she seeks to fuck chad.

She is ambition in that she seeks to fuck chad.

My retarded roastie cousin has Chad and she is a barrister (mostly through sucking her law lecturer’s dick throughout uni)
This whore working minimum wage is not ambitious because all women want chad.

she would reject me for being too short even though were the same height

been rejected by dozens of women like that at speed dating events.

Would rather stay a virgin.
volcel get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
joke.
imagine her being born male. 100% incel material.
Motherbux and divorcebux need to die.

I would rather fuck a chicken.

This creature has more SMV than this whole forum combined.

I would fuck that she is white too

Holy shit that fucking tattoo. I hope she dies alone for getting that garbage.

This is why I watch fucking videos of boy band groups and rock stars all the time pretending I'm them. It's rejections from women like that which confirmed what was long suspected, that I'm trash to the nth.

I bet she dont want a framecel too. It has to be of course an atleast average guy whos child friendly, has a good personality, likes to clean the house. That are the minimum requirements.

I bet she dont want a framecel too. It has to be of course an atleast average guy whos child friendly, has a good personality, likes to clean the house. That are the minimum requirements.
And what she want, she gets.