Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This destroyed me

He is short but his face is above average and his body is at insane levels of fitness. I think if he had my face she would be turned off.

He is short but his face is above average and his body is at insane levels of fitness. I think if he had my face she would be turned off.
If he had my face, she wouldn't even look at his eyes, let alone give this interest signs.

Heightcopers on suicide watch tbh, face>>>>>>

If he had my face, she wouldn't even look at his eyes, let alone give this interest signs.

Heightcopers on suicide watch tbh, face>>>>>>
JFL he's not that short tbh, that foid is tall and is wearing heels and he came back from a fight so no shoes, plus his insane amounts of muscle and chadface he's a Gigachad and not some gymcoper

JFL he's not that short tbh, that foid is tall and is wearing heels and he came back from a fight so no shoes, plus his insane amounts of muscle and chadface he's a Gigachad and not some gymcoper
He is probably 5'7-5'8, so yeah, short.

A tall guy can't achieve a body like that, an average guy can barely achieve it too.

Searched on google, he is 166cm/5'5, yeah, he is short af, thats why his body is so muscular

Tall = >6'1. So yeah, a tall guy can't reach a body like that, its almost impossible for an average guy (5'9-6')
It's all about good genetics and steroids. Height has nothing to do with that.

now you know why 2/3 of the earth's surface is covered by water

It's all about good genetics and steroids. Height has nothing to do with that.
Height does have to do with that, its much easier for a short guy to get a muscular body and maintain it, than a tall guy to get it.

Thats why being tall is good, but not to tall, to not end up scrawny

Height does have to do with that, its much easier for a short guy to get a muscular body and maintain it, than a tall guy to get it
Short people are weaker on average, lol.
The fact something looks bigger in comparison to the body doesn't make it actually big.

Short people are weaker on average, lol.
The fact something looks bigger in comparison to the body doesn't make it actually big.
Yes, they are weaker.

A skinny 6' guy could probably beat this 5'5 bodybuilder :feelskek:

Yes, they are weaker.

A skinny 6' guy could probably beat this 5'5 bodybuilder :feelskek:
4mjazy0ad7b21

this video was what made me want to workout hahahahahah what irony

Damn she's dripping wet just by being around him

Heightcopers on suicide watch
hit the genetic jackpot and be born as a 6'5 normie, your reward: early marriage to an ugly 5'2 woman that's 5 years older than you