Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This delusional feminist curry is astonishingly bluepilled!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyGoodVibes/comments/18j4d95/babil_khan_singlehandedly_raising_standards_out/

Also, found this in the comments section:

I lol at the bluepill curry's message. He's a cuck simp probably going to end up married to a washed up cumdumpster slut foid then later divorced for half his money.

I lol at the bluepill curry's message. He's a cuck simp probably going to end up married to a washed up cumdumpster slut foid then later divorced for half his money.
He needs to be cheated on and then badly divorce raped. Ideally, he should discover his wife getting ass-to-mouth-ed and bukkaked with a muscular Tyrone and White Chad.

a bunch of soy shit and people with no actual problems to worry about

What a fucking retard.

You DO get girls. Women are accessories and an extension of men's power and influence. That's why the more attractive, rich and successful a man is, the more attractive a woman he can get.

And women also benefit greatly from being 'got'. Fucking feminist retard.

I knew before clicking, some bullshit Reddit thread.

What a fucking retard.

You DO get girls. Women are accessories and an extension of men's power and influence. That's why the more attractive, rich and successful a man is, the more attractive a woman he can get.

And women also benefit greatly from being 'got'. Fucking feminist retard.
Women love the idea of being taken, owned, used, it is a turn on to them, but only to those who are worthy.