Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This deformed truecel is fucking based

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★

I guarantee those inappropriate comments were "you look pretty":feelskek:

a textbook example of "life just sucks and you die"

"He was only 4'1 guys!!" "He was only 4'1 guys!!"

"He was only 4'1 guys!!"

"He was only 4'1 guys!!"

Nothing to laugh at here. This guy can barely be called a human. Arresting him for sexual assault is like arresting a dog or a chimp for doing the same. People with such fucked up genes should not be subject to human law.

Nothing to laugh at here. This guy can barely be called a human. Arresting him for sexual assault is like arresting a dog or a chimp for doing the same. People with such fucked up genes should not be subject to human law.
Nobody should be subject to human law. Its all slavery

When I see people like that and people with no limbs etc I feel better about myself.

a letter from Brian's brother found on a wiki page:

: My Name is Allen Peppers, and I am a relative of Brian. I have been inspired by Grimaf's creation and have decided to present the whole story as a means to clear up any debate, and hopefully to quell the raging negative enthusiasm about Brian. As you may know, Brian suffers from Apert's Syndrome, a condition which, among other things, causes the plates in his skull to fuse together in an irregular fashion. I believe that his appearance had much to do with the reaction to his alleged crime.

: Brian is absolutely NOT a pedophile. He was given five years probation for allegedly groping his nurse. Brian is a paraplegic who spends his life in nursing homes. He is not mentally retarded, and is, in fact, quite intelligent. I play chess with him every week. Grimaf was correct to spot that Brian uses a wheelchair. He is only capable of slow, painful walking, and tends to hobble on the sides of his feet, but this is not due to a birth defect. Brian suffers from congestive heart failure due to his abuse of alcohol. Subsequently, blood clots have formed in his extremities making it nearly impossible to perform any task that requires even the smallest amount of dexterity. He has marginal use of his hands, enough to eat, play chess, read books, etc.

: The photograph of him, which many of you so famously parade around the internet, was taken at the Ohio registrar's office at 7:30 in the morning. Brian cannot groom himself properly. The repetitive motions of combing his hair, brushing his teeth, and shaving are simply too much for him. These are tasks that I must perform for him, and thus we see a man who is disheveled and crude-looking, drawing even further accusations.

: Brian's appearance has been his downfall. The nurse who filed suit against him was acting out of fear. Brian told me (and I truly believe him) that he was merely trying to get her attention. He grabbed and tore the back of her skirt; she fled and called the police. Brian is lacking in some fundamental social skills, but that comes from a life of being teased and tormented, not from any mental condition. Prior to his accusation, Brian was a model citizen. He held a steady job as a librarian's assistant and even helped me raise my own children, but since his appearance in court his health has declined rapidly. He is very sick, but thankfully no longer uses alcohol.

: Brian is the epitome of the misunderstood outlaw. A true-to-life Quasimodo of sorts, whose only desire is to be treated with the respect he deserves. Brian is a human being.

: Please, please, leave my brother alone.

: Sincerely, : Allen Peppers

Is it really that surprising that he turned to rape?

: My Name is Allen Peppers, and I am a relative of Brian. I have been inspired by Grimaf's creation and have decided to present the whole story as a means to clear up any debate, and hopefully to quell the raging negative enthusiasm about Brian. As you may know, Brian suffers from Apert's Syndrome, a condition which, among other things, causes the plates in his skull to fuse together in an irregular fashion. I believe that his appearance had much to do with the reaction to his alleged crime.

: Brian is absolutely NOT a pedophile. He was given five years probation for allegedly groping his nurse. Brian is a paraplegic who spends his life in nursing homes. He is not mentally retarded, and is, in fact, quite intelligent. I play chess with him every week. Grimaf was correct to spot that Brian uses a wheelchair. He is only capable of slow, painful walking, and tends to hobble on the sides of his feet, but this is not due to a birth defect. Brian suffers from congestive heart failure due to his abuse of alcohol. Subsequently, blood clots have formed in his extremities making it nearly impossible to perform any task that requires even the smallest amount of dexterity. He has marginal use of his hands, enough to eat, play chess, read books, etc.

: The photograph of him, which many of you so famously parade around the internet, was taken at the Ohio registrar's office at 7:30 in the morning. Brian cannot groom himself properly. The repetitive motions of combing his hair, brushing his teeth, and shaving are simply too much for him. These are tasks that I must perform for him, and thus we see a man who is disheveled and crude-looking, drawing even further accusations.

: Brian's appearance has been his downfall. The nurse who filed suit against him was acting out of fear. Brian told me (and I truly believe him) that he was merely trying to get her attention. He grabbed and tore the back of her skirt; she fled and called the police. Brian is lacking in some fundamental social skills, but that comes from a life of being teased and tormented, not from any mental condition. Prior to his accusation, Brian was a model citizen. He held a steady job as a librarian's assistant and even helped me raise my own children, but since his appearance in court his health has declined rapidly. He is very sick, but thankfully no longer uses alcohol.

: Brian is the epitome of the misunderstood outlaw. A true-to-life Quasimodo of sorts, whose only desire is to be treated with the respect he deserves. Brian is a human being.

Brutal

Damn, well at least his brother is looking out for him.