Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This dating app will be the next tinder

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Why? Because women get paid! Men pay, not women. All women will start using this app. And with them comes the men. Even Chad buys tinder plus, so why not This too? This is the future bois. Women getting paid to attention whore. Soon instagram will have to pay women. And charge men money.

Why should women join?

Why should men join?

I have my copy of ParrotSec, I failed the last defcon security challange but I am definitely have a project that I am working on to improve my python skills.

jfc I thought this was a few years down the line it truly is over.

Welp time to become a trap and make money from all these betabux cuck orbiters :)

What the hell? The bad thing is that men will actually join this stupid dating app.
Welp time to become a trap and make money from all these betabux cuck orbiters :)
That is a great idea to be honest.

I will just be a catfish

I am going to sign up

As a woman

MBv8hMa3_400x400.jpg

Can't find it on play store

What the hell? The bad thing is that men will actually join this stupid dating app.

That is a great idea to be honest.

I will just be a catfish
Yea but I doubt chads will do so since tinder is all they need.
This will be an app full of desperate older men and moneyhungry females.

Chad goes where women go.

I do not have sympathy for these men tbh, but the developers of this app are greedy & diabolic

I do not have sympathy for these men tbh, but the developers of this app are greedy & diabolic
yup. If i'd would be willing to pay for something like that I'd rather get a hooker and get down to business.

yup. If i'd would be willing to pay for something like that I'd rather get a hooker and get down to business.
That is definitely a much smarter decision

Can anyone catfish as chad? To see the market?

Any codemonkeycel here who can make a incel datingapp?

But no, we all want Miranda Kerr at the bare minimum ignoring plain janes and ugly girls.