Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Curry whore

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
TGgs7n7.png

cVoQLtg.png

3w8uemS.png

@chudur-budur

Literally ALL western ethnic women are like this btw.

Curry whores rather offer their pussy on a plate to a 2/10 white ogre manlet than to even look at their looksmatch curry male. It never began.

To the designated shitting street with her!

The guy's a manlet, he has to settle for a street shitter's left overs.

Curry foids are whores

JFL @ JBW deniers, you just need to exist to shag some prime currybitch.

I have worked with indians in a huge startup in Paris,
Male indians are awkward as fuck
Female indians are much more adaptive/westernised

From experience there I can tell you 100% that young/"modern" indian girls in the west will match better with a white guy and will pick him if they have the option

As a 6' curry gym-cel, shit like this is suicifuel. Why couldn't I have been born white?! Can't have any foid with my skin and ugliness. :woke::feelsree:

As a 6' curry gym-cel, shit like this is suicifuel. Why couldn't I have been born white?! Can't have any foid with my skin and ugliness. :woke::feelsree:
It's God's punishment on the curry people for being filthy street shitters.

Convo with her black female friend:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.1 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
I'd rather die than be with a curry foid tbh
They're generally pretty ugly but there are acceptable ones hero and there, volcel.

I have worked with indians in a huge startup in Paris,

Male indians are awkward as fuck

Female indians are much more adaptive/westernised

From experience there I can tell you 100% that young/"modern" indian girls in the west will match better with a white guy and will pick him if they have the option

What about Arabs?

Though "Non-Modern" Male and Female Ethnics are equally awkward.

She's a far-left foid who rips on conservatives in general, she also attacks white libertarian men.

kinda feel bad for ricecels and ethnic cels when i see this shit tbh.

Literally ALL western ethnic women are like this btw.

They all have a love/hate Daddy issue relationship with white men. They rebel against Daddy, but also want Daddy to give them attention and put them over their knees for a spanking.

One of the major problems is that for women attractiveness and unattractiveness are moral terms in the sense that the unattractive are not simply ugly - they are EVIL. So ethnic men are not simply seen as undesirable, the halo effect also makes it so that they are less good and more evil.

Women just want low-status men to be criminalized and reduced to asexual working bees.

They must be punished and stripped of their rights.

One of the major problems is that for women attractiveness and unattractiveness are moral terms in the sense that the unattractive are not simply ugly - they are EVIL.

HighQ observation boyo.

This kinda correlates with the 80/20 Rule in that those men below the top20 are seen as not average but "below average" (thus not neutral but objectively undesirable). Whereas men find feemayles attractive in a range that mimics almost a perfect normal distribution curve.

Makes sense as well because as we see in Disney cartoons to the media ugly men (weinstein) are portrayed as monsters when I am willing to bet...now hear me out....that MANY feeemayles were the FIRST to offer their sexuality for film roles NOT the other way around (which may eventually have happened tbh).

The reason for this is very few people work in a field where EVERYONE is objectively physically attractive (no...not every girl who works at your fucking office is not "hot" you fucking cunty lurkers). how many 8+ LA feemayles told Weinsten they would "do anything!" for a role in some dumb movie. Not saying Weinstein is a great guy but this is more likely what transpired early on in his career in Los Angeles.

here in Switzerland, they are a lot of portuguese, italien and spanish foids

nearly all of them, l said NERALY ALL OF THEM, date and fuck with white swiss guys !!

they reject their own race

Lots of bluepilled curries in New York. I will spit in its face if I see this whore in my city. Many Indian men here and are well off.

here in Switzerland, they are a lot of portuguese, italien and spanish foids

nearly all of them, l said NERALY ALL OF THEM, date and fuck with white swiss guys !!

they reject their own race
@Mainländer

lmao how the fuck are Indians racist and sexist, the only people I've ever seen Indians hate are lower-class whites that treat them like garbage and Pakistanis. Stupid currywhore needs to lay back on the excuses for why she doesn't want to fuck her fellow Indians.

The guy's a manlet, he has to settle for a street shitter's left overs.

In his defense, it's definitely an upgrade when you compare the curry foid in the pic to some dyed hair tattooed 30+ yr old white landwhale that society is forcing him to pick up.

"Mediocre" white men are legit being forced to date ethnic foids.
Lifefuel tbh
It should be if you're white and don't care about race mixing and shitting on your bloodline. Probably create some halfbreed incel where you would be at fault.