Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This curry is in for an extremely rude awakening

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
369366E5 4022 4FFC B9E2 1D69A16B08DE

@chudur-budur

When he takes the currypill.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

JFL at these curries thinking they're hot shit back home in curryland cause they are part of some high caste only to come to the west and end up at the very bottom.

this guy is fucked.

someone go break him the news

:bluepill: go back to shitinthestreetistan b0y0 there will be no further education here.

99% of FOB curries think like this tbh. This is why I am doing those missionary works on OKC.

Lmao this curry is totally hopeless, he believes that being a curry will make him more valuable than niggers

JFL at these curries thinking they're hot shit back home in curryland cause they are part of some high caste only to come to the west and end up at the very bottom.
Also THIS^^^

Many curries also think blacks are domars and dalits (untouchables and lowest caste), therefore they mog blacks. This kind of mindset is common among brahmin (highest caste) hindu curries. I know one brahmin curry who literally looks like this --

young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png

Just imagine this guy thinks he mogs blacks and tries to flirt with white whores.

Curries will never learn.

Poor curry, white foids are the worst in every aspect

It doesn't get anymore fucked than that

Also THIS^^^

Many curries also think blacks are domars and dalits (untouchables and lowest caste), therefore they mog blacks. This kind of mindset is common among brahmin (highest caste) hindu curries. I know one brahmin curry who literally looks like this --

young-intelligent-indian-man-walking-on-street-in-slow-motion_4emxioxcx__F0000.png

Just imagine this guy thinks he mogs blacks and tries to flirt with white whores.

Curries will never learn.
Many Arabs/MENAs are delusional about this too, they believe blacks are lower than dirt because they have dark skin, not realizing they get mogged by blacks.

Many Arabs/MENAs are delusional about this too, they believe blacks are lower than dirt because they have dark skin, not realizing they get mogged by blacks.
Yea I saw that among many sandcels too, JFL @ sandcels.

99% of FOB curries think like this tbh. This is why I am doing those missionary works on OKC.

I was going to post this. All the indian fobs think america is full of hot blondes who fuck 24/7 and they think they are going to be getting laid constantly. LOL.

Fucking lmao, he is in for a disappointment.

Getting tired of these curries who chase white girls, i don't even know what they find so appealing about those vapid whores.

Holy shit the delusion

Call 911, this curry is about to take a blackpill overdose.

I give him 3 months before rope max

Call 911, this curry is about to take a blackpill overdose.

He'll prob take bluepill for a while (personalitypill, haircutpill, exercisepill, etc)

The year is 2019. Curries have woken up and taken the black pill. Millions... millions of curries as far as the eye can see. Ready to wage war

Getting tired of these curries who chase white girls, i don't even know what they find so appealing about those vapid whores.
This, why do they have such an intense fetish for white girls?