Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this cunt pushed me in a lake

salzrrr

salzrrr

Greycel
In 4th or 5th grade we went on a field trip to a local lake/park. i remember being very excited to attend this trip with some of my friends. So there was this cunt named Michelle and i guess she had a crush on 4th grade me, at that time a i obviously didn't find girls interesting and she was kinda tom boyish/ not as cute as the other girls. She was in my group for the day and all the kids were having a awesome time looking for different spices of leaves or bugs or whatever crazy activities they had planned. I was standing on the edge of the lake just chilling talking to a (male) friend and this bitch Michelle comes over and pushes me, since i was standing on like wet mud i did that thing where youre feet kinda just feet keep slipping out from under you and you are running in place until i fell into the water. My entire lower half was soaked and filthy with nasty swamp mud, my new cool white t shirt with a baseball with a angry face on it was also covered with water and swamp mud. At this point my friend and everyone else sees what just went down, when Michelle sees me covered in mud and confused why i was chosen for a random attack. I guess she was expecting a different outcome and she starts embarrassed then starts to cry, by this time a teacher comes over to see whats going on. FOR SOME REASON this teacher decides im in the wrong and tells me to go dry off and sit in time out or whatevr. When i hear this i get even more mad and i start to try to explain to the teacher that she pushed me and idk why she was crying this only escalated the situation, the teacher ended up making me sit by the bus and i had to get 5 lunch detentions when i got back from the trip. a lunch detention was you had to eat lunch in the teachers room and help them with whatever. This was the moment i decided to hate all women forever. I remember just being so confused/pissed off to what just happen to me and this story always stuck with me. anyway this is my first post here and im not sure if you guys really share stories but this seems like a pretty cool site, i just joined last night.

this is why woman beating should be legal, like in the middle east. video mildly related.

Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side newcel

How old are u

not an octobercel -> SAVED

welcome

i guess she had a crush on 4th grade me

200.gif