Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Guys your not giving more power and control to the Jews!!

Guys your endagering people from a virus which they diagnose with litterally anyone with who goes to hospital even if all they have is a cold for one day!!

Wearing a mask is just a symbol that you are happily enslaved by the Jews.

Wish I was that low inhib tbhngl

If you believe the jews control everything wouldnt they be the superior race? JFL

then go out of there and let this people die, idiot

If you believe the jews control everything wouldnt they be the superior race? JFL
the romans were great legionaries and conquer the world, but that's no mean they were good warriors...

understand me?

That's good, corona will spread more

I don't care honestly

The virus doesn't exist and the lockdown is a Jewish trick

I've wasted my precious time with that shit!

Exactly, this is what always confuses me about so many white nationalist types:
"Whites are the superior race............ those damn inferior Jews keep beating us"

the romans were great legionaries and conquer the world, but that's no mean they were good warriors...

understand me?

Literally has nothing to do with his point, you are basically trying to falsely argue that superiority is only "true superiority" based on physicality (or combat capability), your analogy makes no sense, the Jews are in control so they are superior, doesn't matter how or why they are in control, they ARE in control so they are clearly superior in some facet, you don't get to decide for the entire species what facet denotes "true superiority"

Your semantic BS doesn't stand, understand me?

The virus doesn't exist and the lockdown is a Jewish trick
YES YES YES YES YES

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED. THE VIRUS IS A FUCKING JOKE AND DOESNT EXIST, ITS JUST CALLED THE FLU

NOOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU HAVE TO STAY THE FUCK INSIDE AND BINGE WATCH NETFLIX :feels: :feels: :feels:

Exactly, this is what always confuses me about so many white nationalist types:
"Whites are the superior race............ those damn inferior Jews keep beating us"

Literally has nothing to do with his point, you are basically trying to falsely argue that superiority is only "true superiority" based on physicality (or combat capability), your analogy makes no sense, the Jews are in control so they are superior, doesn't matter how or why they are in control, they ARE in control so they are clearly superior in some facet, you don't get to decide for the entire species what facet denotes "true superiority"

Your semantic BS doesn't stand, understand me?
You don't have to think Jews are stupid to hate them.
I hate them because they are dangerous, you don't believe that they are the driving force behind feminism and mass immigration?

Guys your not giving more power and control to the Jews!!

Guys your endagering people from a virus which they diagnose with litterally anyone with who goes to hospital even if all they have is a cold for one day!!

Wearing a mask is just a symbol that you are happily enslaved by the Jews.

Fucking hate this guy already what a retarded piece of shit mongoloid