Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This cuck is tall and White

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This is how fucked up the sexual market place is today. Tall and White men are forced to raise other mens children.

eXMIMECh.jpg

Nobody forced him, not even the roastie, he's just a subhuman by choice.

Man, it is one thing to fuck a coalburning single mom, but having a fucking relationship with you carrying around her little niglet in a basket? Fuck that, volcel my shit up.

I can't even comprehend how cucked someone must be to raise children his wife made with another man while his own cock has to be sealed tightly inside latex to even gain entry.

GODDAMN COAL BURNING WHORE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK A NIGGER? WHY COULDN'T YOU STAY PURE, NOW YOU HAVE DOOMED YOUR CHILD AND YOUR"HUSBAND"(WHO IS REALLY YOUR BETABUXX). I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL BITCH AND THE HUSBAND LEAVES AND THE GOVERNMENT GIVES NO GIBBS FOR YOU OR YOUR NIGLET:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

(again, no h8 for all the blackcels like @Nautica1983 or @Bronzehawkattack, tbh if the interacial relationship was out of love and not fetishization like in OP's pic, I would not mind, but it is cuckoldry at its peak)

White and black racemixing is some top-notch rage fuel. Fuck.

Also when I first saw the post I thought it was a vitiligo baby, but after seeing the full post I became mad

Lol I don't get it. He mogs the black guy to the moon

As a white, I would prefer to stay virgin for my whole life than to be cucked by some ugly black guy.
Anyway, white girls who are dating blacks are total trash , everybody MUST avoid them , they're demons

This guy is one of those pussy ass christian types. I saw a post about this couple on 4chan a while ago where they said she met him at some mega church in the midwest. A lot of younger christian dudes are massive, gigantic cucks. Christianity is basically a cuck religion.

JBW at work. I wonder if Just be sand nigger works on femoids tbh

Cuck is a cuck.

(again, no h8 for all the blackcels like @Nautica1983 or @Bronzehawkattack, tbh if the interacial relationship was out of love and not fetishization like in OP's pic, I would not mind, but it is cuckoldry at its peak)
I kinda agree on that. It's almost cliche like

This fucker shoulder be hanged !!! How the fuck does another man willing nonetheless to take care of another men newborn child and mudshark??? This shit encourage women to act like complete trash. I hope this dumbass gets cuck by his mudshark and get divorce and gets his all shit taken away. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: