Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this creature has had sex and you are going to die a virgin

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
she also has herpes
frseg29yiou21.jpg

Are you sure it's a female?

I'm only 31...

Any good ideas of how to not get so many outbreaks? For a start stop fucking around on Tinder.

She looks gross, small eyes that are too far apart, big forehead, big nose, jaw that's bigger than mine, crooked teeth, yet her ugly ass will still be able to land a Chad despite having herp in the wrong area.

The idea of catching HSV-2 like that chills me. There's "I'm ugly" over, and then there's "I have a disease" over.

She still has an higher smv than this whole for um combined ngl.

Some hapa foids can be really good looking but this is just an abomination. But anyway, volcel if you wouldn't.

who would fuck that thing?

call me volcel but I wouldn't have sex with that thing

Women can't lose.

she also has herpes
frseg29yiou21.jpg

So you are gonna believe she had sex just because she wrote that even on a fucking reddit thread?
Don't be credulous.
And even if that's true,i don't give a fuck.

Waitwaitwait you mean actions have consequences??!!
I love how the natural world won't hesitate to fuck women's shit up even though in the human world they're taught that they are utterly infallible and pristine

I’d take her if she didn’t have herpees tbh

does not shock me one bit that she has had sex. if there are men fucking old hags twice her age im sure there are men out there that would fuck 31 year old pussy.

A 2/10 foid with herpes has a higher SMV than all of us. Let that sink in

The sexual market is so distorted.

holy fuck she's uglier than shit

More SMV than all of forum combined.

It's sorta lifefuel because she got infected by having casual sex though.

That thing is filthy...

Aww wish she got aids instead

This foid got fucking AIDS but even her managed to find a bf

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/hiv-p...boyfriend-she-was-petrified-to-have-sex-with/

The game is rigged. Wymyn simply can't lose

It takes some convincing, I'm sure. Technically you can have sex with someone with STDs because they make antibiotics that keep the disease from spreading. But even still, that is easily a harder sell than "Have sex with me, I'm ugly." I'd rather be ugly and clean than a diseased Chad.

She looks gross, small eyes that are too far apart, big forehead, big nose, jaw that's bigger than mine, crooked teeth, yet her ugly ass will still be able to land a Chad despite having herp in the wrong area.
I rather her than a down syndrome foid

31 years old in college? Wtf

Personality detector.

she looks retarded, not that different from your average downy
Yes, but with a downie is hard not be mogged and mocked at least with this thing you can pass as more successful