Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media This Couple Drinks and Bathes in Their Own Pee!

most normal couple in ohio

I'd need her to be on fire before I peed on her

God I wish that was me

IMG 0969

Hello. My name is Majid. Curses be upon them! Allah has cursed them! Inshallah they will receive divine retribution!

It's actually beneficial in some ways but mostly if you are a vegetarian or a vegan and they both are probably. I've drank my own urine, it's no big deal really. If you have a wound on your body it's also good to put urine on it. Police officers used to do that back in the 60s or so, but then it was demonized and "unhealthy" by the medical profession so they stopped using it.

Foids like her are rare really, but they've probably watched some vegan youtubers who drinks urine and started doing the same, social media is a powerful tool. If your urine is toxic then it's not a good idea to consume it. If you've had alot of medications and eats a shit diet for example. I don't agree on snorting urine like they did, mucus is good for you.

Urine also makes a good fertilizer for plants, lots of nitrogen.

Last edited: