Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This copypasta spam is getting out of hand

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Seriously I've had enough I'm fed up of it I'm not having this anymore I can't take it

Minecraft's oldest anarchy Minecraft server in Minecraft. This Minecraft anarchy server is the oldest server, being a server since 2010 when Minecraft was a game with a server. It is complete anarchy in Minecraft which means that there is total anarchy. Hacking is allowed in Minecraft on this anarchy server which is the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft, 2b2t. Hack. Steal. Cheat. Lie. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. 2b2t. The worst server in Minecraft, where there are no rules. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. In this Minecraft anarchy server, there have been numerous Minecraft incursions on the server, some of which I, a player on this Minecraft anarchy server in Minecraft, have participated in. One of this server's most infamous Minecraft players on the oldest Minecraft anarchy server known as 2b2t goes by the name of popbob in Minecraft on the oldest anarchy server called 2b2t. The owner of the server (the oldest Minecraft anarchy server in Minecraft) is called Hausemaster and because of the anarchic nature of this Minecraft server, doesn't take action on the server in Minecraft unless it is necessary as the server is the oldest anarchy Minecraft server.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask it,your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence.

Once in a place far away, a very long time ago there was an boy named Roger, he was tall but a bit round. He lived in a big city where unusual things seemed to happen everyday. For example, his uncle died. Anyway, Roger had lots of enimes in the city, all the people he used to like were now his enimes because he changed. He used to be a really succesful banker named Ron, but he decided to go another way and now he is a hobo named Roger. Because of this his friends thought they didn’t like him anymore so they said “your our enimy now!!!” and Roger was like “oh no, I have no friends but loads of enimes ”

Roger lives day to tomorrow by the change he gets off strangers outside mcdonalds but sometimes he. When he gets enough money he goes to the local shopping centre called “teco”. He can only buy things when they are on sale so he oinly buys things when they are on sale because he doesn’t have any much money. Sometimes he even gets enough change to buy chicken when its on sale and he goes into Kfc and says “can you cook this for me” and they do it because they are his enimes and spit in the food, yuck.

Today, on the most windy and stormy and rainy and cloudy and sad of days he decided he needed to eat and went to teco. When he went inside there was no baskets, this was weird, Roger thougth that that must be giveing them a break today so he kept going. He saw that thre bread was on sale so he was going to buy it and then an big fat hairy man ran up to him and said “NO That not f”or you! and he took the sale sign away which made the bread go back up to $100,000!! This is all in the future so thats normal for the future. Roger made a face similar to this D: and he said “But if you dont give me that I will strve” and the fat man laughed and his fat went bouncy from laughiung. Then one of ron’s enimies died so ron felt his anger rising (that happens when his enimys die” and he punched the mnan so hard that his fat fell off and the man was so angry that he cried blood. Then the lights went out so fast that roger knew he was going to be murderd. A black mist came out of the cereal boxes and the bacon was flying everywhere, pancake mix splashing over the counters, freezers freezing at higher tempratre that normal so that it was freezing the frozen pizzazas too much. ROn ran way far away to that isle thats always full of people, it has like loadsa sweets and crips, yummy. there was like 10, no wait, 15 monsters there, all black with eyes oogying with blood and tears thhat looked like bacon but were actually dead peoples skin. he screamed “fat man, help!!!” but when the fat man camer he said “You punched my fat and now you will pay………………………………………………I am your enime……” and then he ran and went iunside a freezer but forgot that the freezers froze too hard now and he died from freeze.

Roger ran to a exit and was almost out when he tripeed on something, he looked down and saw his enimie saying “help me, the pancakes were too string” and then he said “no i am roger, you were ron’s friend not mine, smelly” and he ran out the door. He was safe, he got out, he escaped, he avoided death, he was alive, he was tall, he was safe, he was ROGER. Then he wenty back in for the bread but forgot about the monsters! So when he got the bread, the monsters came out between the slices and cried blood from their months saying “we are your enimes, RON” he said “how do you kn”ow my old name? and then they ate him and he just fell down on the floor crying from death his last words were, “i am all your enimes”. Then he fell down and died. Just before he died he said “I will now be a supermarket monster”. So when you are in a supermarket remember that ron is waiting… (in the futere tho because its in the future remember?)

Hey there. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I am sick and tired of you new accounts that register just to post one fucking irrelevant post that don't even seem to notice this forum is dead its fucking DEAD!! STOP FUCKING POSTING IRRELEVANT STUFF LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND THEN DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THIS DEAD FORUM AND DEAD COMMUNITY OKAY? OKAY??? Not that you will ever read this, because you one-posters are probably not even human! That's right, probably reptilian communist spies working for alternity. I see your true intentions, but either way you annoy me, you annoy me so much and you represent everything that is wrong with this forum, hell you represent everything that is wrong with man-fucking-kind!!! You are just like the mothers who abandon their children at birth, just like the politicians who don't give a rats ass about the people and exploit them for money and personal gain, just like the evil oil companies and corporations that suck every last drop of integrity out of the populations, just like the kings and noblemen in the medieval times. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND RE-VALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Because IF YOURE NOT VEGAN THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Find your core message or gtfo, this forum is not the place for you. Nobody cares about a video called WHORE. WTF??? WTFFF WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD? Did you have noone around to tell you this was a bad idea? Seriously.

And that autistic text alignment, HUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I AM ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. But you know who else is angry? the angelic kingdom, mother earth and GOD. YES MOTHERFUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE PISSED OFF AT YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU THINK JESUS DIED AT THE CROSS FOR THIS SHIT? AT LEAST YOU COULD ADD A FUCKINGGGGG PROFILE PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE!??!

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.

nigger

Hey there. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I am sick and tired of you new accounts that register just to post one fucking irrelevant post that don't even seem to notice this forum is dead its fucking DEAD!! STOP FUCKING POSTING IRRELEVANT STUFF LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND THEN DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THIS DEAD FORUM AND DEAD COMMUNITY OKAY? OKAY??? Not that you will ever read this, because you one-posters are probably not even human! That's right, probably reptilian communist spies working for alternity. I see your true intentions, but either way you annoy me, you annoy me so much and you represent everything that is wrong with this forum, hell you represent everything that is wrong with man-fucking-kind!!! You are just like the mothers who abandon their children at birth, just like the politicians who don't give a rats ass about the people and exploit them for money and personal gain, just like the evil oil companies and corporations that suck every last drop of integrity out of the populations, just like the kings and noblemen in the medieval times. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND RE-VALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Because IF YOURE NOT VEGAN THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Find your core message or gtfo, this forum is not the place for you. Nobody cares about a video called WHORE. WTF??? WTFFF WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD? Did you have noone around to tell you this was a bad idea? Seriously.

I AM ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. But you know who else is angry? the angelic kingdom, mother earth and GOD. YES MOTHERFUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE PISSED OFF AT YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU THINK JESUS DIED AT THE CROSS FOR THIS SHIT? AT LEAST YOU COULD ADD A FUCKINGGGGG PROFILE PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE!??!

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.

nigger

Idk barely what it is but I still feel like it's a big joke on me. I feel like the OPs criticism of it is somehow ironic and an attempt to taunt me.

im gonna hack reddit with the api by inject objective B++ and git push. Then I will SQL the database and send the data to my private email server with privte key and public key (which I have to post online ofc) and finally i will get the reddit password for web people that runs the computer on reddit. Then I will hack the subreddits so they all give me karama which will ultimately end it my victor over everyone and I will own all of reddit and delete all admin users and the sub mods so I can post all the dank memeeus then I wi ll be run across the world to hack in reddit building with guns to get the main frame computer IP adress so I can inject Mac adress to finish my plan the end

Minecraft's oldest anarchy Minecraft server in Minecraft. This Minecraft anarchy server is the oldest server, being a server since 2010 when Minecraft was a game with a server. It is complete anarchy in Minecraft which means that there is total anarchy. Hacking is allowed in Minecraft on this anarchy server which is the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft, 2b2t. Hack. Steal. Cheat. Lie. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. 2b2t. The worst server in Minecraft, where there are no rules. On the oldest anarchy server in Minecraft. In this Minecraft anarchy server, there have been numerous Minecraft incursions on the server, some of which I, a player on this Minecraft anarchy server in Minecraft, have participated in. One of this server's most infamous Minecraft players on the oldest Minecraft anarchy server known as 2b2t goes by the name of popbob in Minecraft on the oldest anarchy server called 2b2t. The owner of the server (the oldest Minecraft anarchy server in Minecraft) is called Hausemaster and because of the anarchic nature of this Minecraft server, doesn't take action on the server in Minecraft unless it is necessary as the server is the oldest anarchy Minecraft server.

FitMC here

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.

nigger

the oldest anarchy server in minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.