Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This conversation i overheard in PE:

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
There is this really popular girl in my class and she's a 9/10 russian looking chick.

One time I looked at her ass and she yelled at me for it (that's expected) and from there on I never looked at her again but that's just a little background on her and far from what you are about to read.

We were walking and I had a really painful migraine so I just decided to pass the time and my phone was not really useful at the moment because I have no data and the games I downloaded only keep me occupied for ten minutes at most.

It was then I settled for listening in on some conversation.
I do this sometimes when i got bored I like listening to details of how people feel and what motivates each action and the ways it plays out.
I kinda got this from never being included in a friend group since seventh grade so I would just blend in and listen to everyone whilst I just sat threw most of my classes.

So it was on the football field around the track I was walking and pacing in front of that girl i mentioned earlier.
The first part is her going on about one of her girlfriends drama and then she either says this about that one friend she mentioned or some other friend:
"shes got to learn not to toy around with people's feelings or she might get hurt" then from there for a reason I just started really listening in.
Then after a bunch of chatter about her friends for two minutes she goes onto the virginity loss topic
(We were till walking because the teacher wanted us to)

She starts the conversation along the lines of this:
"I wonder what it's like for boys to lose their virginity" her friend chimed in with something I dont remember because i had a migraine.
Then the girl says "I wonder if its meaningful or if they are trying to get it over with"

The worst part comes when 3 minutes into the talk she says to her friend

"this guy is in junior year and is still a virgin I dont know how because I'm ugly and lost it in 9th grade"
"Maybe hes just saving it"
After some time she talks about the college years being a time for "experimenting" and that highschool is supposed to be live your life and party.
From there she says something about her friend getting fucked in the McDonalds play place and other teenage sex experiences.
Then she talks about a boy she or her friend knows bragging about getting sex and she says
"Well my boyfriend wouldn't have to pull that shit it isin't cool I would just take him to my car and take some dick" this was after mentioning the boy bragging of having sex in a stall.

Its alien to them that you cant even have a girlfriend let alone a relationship. If your not having sex as a highschooler by senior year, that "late bloomer" shit isin't going to cut it anymore because most of these girls by 20 will be those that wont have the patience to be training first time sex partners anymore, they will just be disgusted and by the time you could succeed by having a gold digger in her mid 40s your sex drive will be done and your life will be pretty much over.

that part about you listening in to other peoples convos while being a lonely bastard is similar to this Dostoevsky short story, Ill make a post about it tomorrow.

Yes, they were already rotten like this by 2004 in EE, it's over.

All I do when shopping is people watch and listen to random dumbshits talk about shit that is alien to me. Shopping while ugly and alone is hell on earth.

One time I looked at her ass and she yelled at me for it (that's expected) and from there on I never looked at her again but that's just a little background on her and far from what you are about to read.

Muuuhhh do not look at me you creep, although I am dressed up like a whore. I am not an object, I can do whatever I want teehee.

that part about you listening in to other peoples convos while being a lonely bastard is similar to this Dostoevsky short story, Ill make a post about it tomorrow.
Similar to most of our lives. Based author tbh. :feelsokman:

There is this really popular girl in my class and she's a 9/10 russian looking chick.

We were walking and I had a really painful migraine so I just decided to pass the time and my phone was not really useful at the moment because I have no data and the games I downloaded only keep me occupied for ten minutes at most.

I do this sometimes when i got bored I like listening to details of how people feel and what motivates each action and the ways it plays out.
I kinda got this from never being included in a friend group since seventh grade so I would just blend in and listen to everyone whilst I just sat threw most of my classes.

So it was on the football field around the track I was walking and pacing in front of that girl i mentioned earlier.
The first part is her going on about one of her girlfriends drama and then she either says this about that one friend she mentioned or some other friend:
"shes got to learn not to toy around with people's feelings or she might get hurt" then from there for a reason I just started really listening in.
Then after a bunch of chatter about her friends for two minutes she goes onto the virginity loss topic
(We were till walking because the teacher wanted us to)

She starts the conversation along the lines of this:
"I wonder what it's like for boys to lose their virginity" her friend chimed in with something I dont remember because i had a migraine.
Then the girl says "I wonder if its meaningful or if they are trying to get it over with"

The worst part comes when 3 minutes into the talk she says to her friend

"this guy is in junior year and is still a virgin I dont know how because I'm ugly and lost it in 9th grade"
"Maybe hes just saving it"
After some time she talks about the college years being a time for "experimenting" and that highschool is supposed to be live your life and party.
From there she says something about her friend getting fucked in the McDonalds play place and other teenage sex experiences.
Then she talks about a boy she or her friend knows bragging about getting sex and she says
"Well my boyfriend wouldn't have to pull that shit it isin't cool I would just take him to my car and take some dick" this was after mentioning the boy bragging of having sex in a stall.

Its alien to them that you cant even have a girlfriend let alone a relationship. If your not having sex as a highschooler by senior year, that "late bloomer" shit isin't going to cut it anymore because most of these girls by 20 will be those that wont have the patience to be training first time sex partners anymore, they will just be disgusted and by the time you could succeed by having a gold digger in her mid 40s your sex drive will be done and your life will be pretty much over.
we are like aliens to them and worst of all they are not even interested in communicating/studying us cuz they only want experienced intergalactic gigachad alien conquerers not some incel virgin gray aliens

Lam aleister crowley alien portrait

this is our life. we are suffering while our peers enjoy their lifes

Nothing to say, pure evil.

Same

I've mentioned in other threads how I have to put up with shit like that in class on an almost daily basis
Hearing girls talk about their disgusting lifestyles makes me want to puke