Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This community has it wrong with their execution of the blackpill philosophy

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I see SO MANY retards here saying shit like "if you're not white it's over" or "if you're sub 6'2 its over" or "if you don't have hollow cheeks it's over".

Let me make this clear: you cannot attribute a man's success to ONE physical factor. That's not what the blackpill is. What a man needs to be attractive is PHYSICAL PACKAGE.

I've seen guys that have a godlike Chad face but are 5"4 so it's over for them.
I've seen guy's that have horrible canthal tilts but because their hair is so silky and well-made girls love them.
I've seen guys with hunter eyes but HORRIBLE jawlines, but they still slay because the eyes complimented well with their cheek structure.

You don't have to check off one box to be attractive to girls. You just need to have flaws and features that intersect and work well with each other to make you attractive. A certain flow and charm.

Like olives and onions are unfun on their own. But work very well together on a pizza! PARTS OF A LARGER WHOLE

The idea is that there is no ONE factor that makes you hot or not. All of your physical factors must intersect beautifully and in harmony to make your PHYSICAL PACKAGE. Even your flaws might work well and intersect with your good features to achieve a cohesive package with your physical presence.

Incels have horrible packages because everything is fucked. I know that. Me for example: chubby face, crooked nose, eyebags, etc.

chads are never below average

Cope. Look at this picture of Benedict Cumstain.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the right someone gave him "Chad" features. Hardcore jaw and eye area and everything. But if you look at the comments on this picture girls still preferred the left. His narrow-ass jaw apparently works well with his long face and small eyes.

PHYSICAL PACKAGE.

A man's attractiveness is a sum of all his physical parts, not one or two good traits.

When people say that stuff, they’re talking about slaying. Also, JFL @ going by what women say regarding what they’re attracted to.

Last edited:
Cope. Look at this picture of Benedict Cumstain.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the right someone gave him "Chad" features. Hardcore jaw and eye area and everything. But if you look at the comments on this picture girls still preferred the left. His narrow-ass jaw apparently works well with his long face and small eyes.

PHYSICAL PACKAGE.

A man's attractiveness is a sum of all his physical parts, not one or two good traits.

that's god tier morph

the women were lying and just virtue signalling

Very true. I like to think those saying otherwise are memeing but idk, maybe they are that stupid.

high IQ post, physical attractiveness is based on a balance of many factors.

Yeah. Everything is fucked for us. I can't find one positive about my entire face.