Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This comment on YouTube made me laugh

• Thread starter OTaKu_WarrIOr_N
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
[attachment=1905]

I just don't know how to respond to this. It's so dumb. "Learn that you'll forever be living in a hell and deal with it."

"TAKE IT LIKE A MAAAANNN, BE A MANNNNNN ABOUT ITTTT!"

I can't be a man about it when people don't treat me like one. Ugly males are not treated like men.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.16.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.16.38 PM.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 213
But if it’s was a women his comment would be different

theultimate341 said:

Men and women are different. Women should be treated like children. But that also means they shouldnt be given rhe agency adults have.

theultimate341 said:
If I was a woman? Yeah, he'd say something like, "We can talk about it ya know, I'm down to share contact info"

Well he's right. You gotta stop complaning and deal with it. Nobody gives a shit about your suffering.

Jockcel said:
Well he's right. You gotta stop complaning and deal with it. Nobody gives a shit about your suffering.

>deal with it

There's no way to deal with it but with a bullet to the skull. Of course nobody cares.

exactly.

What they mean is "just be a doormat and don't stand up for yourself"

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
>deal with it

There's no way to deal with it but with a bullet to the skull. Of course nobody cares.

Just LDAR.

Jockcel said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
>deal with it
Just LDAR.
HATEFULLY LDAR

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I can't be a man about it when people don't treat me like one.

Depending on your definition or chosen use of "man," this could be justified or not.

blickpall said:
Depending on your definition or chosen use of "man," this could be justified or not.

[attachment=1909]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.43.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 12.43.12 PM.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 167

How is how you are treated inconsistent with that of an adult human male?

blickpall said:
How is how you are treated inconsistent with that of an adult human male?

An adult human male is treated with respect, admiration, and sex from a mate. A man uses his sexual organs to procreate while I am not permitted to do so. I may be a man physically, but taking into account what a normal male goes through, I'm not treated the same. Every man isn't created equal.

He's not wrong. Just LDAR or go ER or Kys. The hell is forever, there's no escape from it.

Stanx22 said:
He's not wrong. Just LDAR or go ER or Kys. The hell is forever, there's no escape from it.
But he's saying to never fight back or take action.

Giving up on improving your life is stupid too

towncel said:
Giving up on improving your life is stupid too
Not if there's nothing to improve. It's exponentially more difficult to enjoy life as an ugly virgin.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
But he's saying to never fight back or take action.

It depends on your situation.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Not if there's nothing to improve. It's exponentially more difficult to enjoy life as an ugly virgin.

Ofc. but if you just LDAR you are doing what normies bullied you into

towncel said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
And the alternative is facing the horrors of our world

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
And the alternative is facing the horrors of our world

I would have to do that even if I went LDAR FeelsBadMan

towncel said:

actually, following "self-improvement" advice, social norms, being a wageslave, paying taxes, and so on is doing what normies bullied you into.

"Deal with it" Just means "Don't force me to hear about your problems".

fukmylyf said:
actually, following "self-improvement" advice, social norms, being a wageslave, paying taxes, and so on is doing what normies bullied you into.

How do normies bully incels into following actually efficient self-improvement advice?

towncel said:
fukmylyf said:
actually, following "self-improvement" advice, social norms, being a wageslave, paying taxes, and so on is doing what normies bullied you into.
How do normies bully incels into following actually efficient self-improvement advice?
The self improvement advice doesn't work and humiliates you in the process. "Just be confident"

towncel said:

what would you consider efficient self-improvement advice? And why?