Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This comic is so fucking retarded I cant

average redditor iq

I don't get it

I don't get it
I DONT KNOW HOW ABOUT THE HYPOCRISY AND COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF MORALS AND UNDERSTANDING HOW THE WORLD WORKS. IF THERE WERE NO OIL COMPANIES THAT BITCH (IF SHE WERE EVEN ALIVE) WOULD BE FREEZING HER ASS OFF AND NOT EVEN HAVE RIGHTS

I think she's blaming the oil company for global warming and she hates global warming because it means she cant wear her cute sweater anymore
BUT SHE WANTS BLOW UP ALL THE OIL AND INNOCENT OIL WORKERS USING AN RPG AND BRING US ALL INTO THE STONE AGE. ITS THE MOST PETTY NIGGER WAY OF THINKING. THIS IS OBJECTIVELY MORE EVIL THAN ANYTHING P DIDDY EVER DID

I think she's blaming the oil company for global warming and she hates global warming because it means she cant wear her cute sweater anymore
Jfl, this is literally how foids see the world :lul:

Also the concept of global warming is retarded. We're literally living in a fucking ice age, for 95% of earth's history there was no ice on earth.

idk what is even goin on

Also the concept of global warming is retarded. We're literally living in a fucking ice age, for 95% of earth's history there was no ice on earth.
Global warming is another Jew hoax.

Earth is a percentage of a degree warmer over the last 2 decades. Oh no's.

Female "comedy".

Dumb cunt, I’m gonna goon to the cartoon so that she gets objectified

Why can't she blow up the oil company with her ass and tits out I want a redraw immediately

Too pussy to even use a real companies name like Koch or shell. And good about there being no sweater weather because wearing sweaters is foids secret weapon to appearing trad.