Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This colour is disgusting

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20191228 032643

:feelspuke:

its alright, but not nice tbh.

Postmax harder and get rid of it

keep crying for your colour

2500 is the worst color tbh

just wait til you get to vomit colour tbh
admiral ,its the worst one

The other side of the coin of postmaxxing

Admiral color is where it's at

Looks comfy, like swimming in the ocean.

Red and ascended are the best

Turquoise was worn by Persian nobility. It's a high status color. Brown and beige are the poor people colors.

You will probably get banned soon anyway, dw

Yours looks like swimming in piss

FUCK YOU

The pink one should be purple or magenta or somthin instead ngl
Mods already have purple and the only colors that would stand out from others that they could add would be indigo, silver, and white... Perhaps certain post counts could be rewarded with new options for username fonts? I know badges are frowned upon by the mods due to how they are used on sites like Lookism and TheApracity.

Mods already have purple and the only colors that would stand out from others that they could add would be indigo, silver, and white... Perhaps certain post counts could be rewarded with new options for username fonts? I know badges are frowned upon by the mods due to how they are used on sites like Lookism and TheApracity.
Oh yeh forgot mods had purple. They don't rlly need to add new colours atm but if they did the colours u sedd should be added

Oh yeh forgot mods had purple. They don't rlly need to add new colours atm but if they did the colours u sedd should be added
It would be color if at a certain rank you could make your name color changing with your choice of any two or three colors.

Still better than this blue shit

It's one of the best colors, you just have bad taste

Your AVI mogs the shit out of everyone. Why do you have the biggest movie chad as your avi? Seems counter productive

Red is the better color tbh.

that was my favorite blue color rank ngl

Just wait until you get mine

Just wait until you get mine
Yours is just plain and boring and nothing much to say about it like someone with normie looks. Mine is incel looks and disgusting to look at

see you when you are luminary and actually have a good color again unless you get banned before then

Yours is just plain and boring and nothing much to say about it like someone with normie looks. Mine is incel looks and disgusting to look at

mine is puke green. Yours is the color of the dress a JB foid wears on a hot summer day

It is turquoise. Not the worst color imo.

Color appreciation/critique is a feminine trait.:redpill:

I like turquoise

3k is the worst imo. Horrible piss yellow.

I'm happy with my current colour.