Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This College Girl Has Been Having Sex All Night

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I literally have my ear to the wall right now. She does this every other day but today she’s cheating on her bf after last night they argued. The dude over there sounds completely different than her boyfriend too. I hate this that I have to listen to this. I feel like Elliot Rodgers.

In the dorm I lived in previous semester I never heard sex but I was surrounded by women’s dorm rooms. Couldn’t talk to them because they never were outside their room or in the lounge

"Emotional slips" are much too common among the opposite gender.

Again, I only value males.

brutal. i cant anyone screwing from my mums basement

What in the hell does your post even mean?
Jesus it's simple as hell lol.
He means that it only takes one argument for a foid to cheat. That's typically what you call an emotional slip.
Shows how weak they are, they can't handle anything.

This is why i am not in university, I would go Plymouth on those foids after hearing them so much. At least in my room I don't have to suffer that.

Oh man that’s sad.
I remember in college I let a foid borrow my workbook but I had to get it back because I had to go home for the weekend (my parents required it). I had to wait outside her dorm room until the fucking noises stopped before I knocked on her door. :feelsbadman:

update: she almost got cheating and I think her boyfriend found the condom but she somehow lied to him and made him believe they didint fool around. I just went back to my dorm and she’s still sweet taking him I guess to calm him down.

Last edited:
Oh man that’s sad.

update: she almost got cheating and I think her boyfriend found the condom but she somehow lied to him and made him believe they didint fool around. I just went back to my dorm and she’s still sweet taking him I guess to calm him down.

I don’t see anything

jesus christ that's brutal. I cannot imagine having to endure this. :feelsrope:

I literally have my ear to the wall right now. She does this every other day but today she’s cheating on her bf after last night they argued. The dude over there sounds completely different than her boyfriend too. I hate this that I have to listen to this. I feel like Elliot Rodgers.
Go knock on their door and bother them :feelsLSD:
I would be furious if that happened to me, that’s why I don’t live in my college dorm

overhearing normies having sex all around you in a land of plentiful, fertile pussy that's all chad only
Yeah I know this is a decent argument but it’s not strong. Miracles happen foo

I mean the entire chad can get the pussy argument or chad this or that is just a logical fallacy. It’s not that logical however it does provide some insight on life. There are better arguments out their that would do better convincing.

Bang on their door or try to open it. Or throw an object

This is something that will just get me hated. I mean I could just call campus police and tell them they are breaking the rules and ruin their lives but that would be fucked up.
Bang on their door or try to open it. Or throw an object

Tell her bf about it:feelsdevil:

What does this even mean?

Jesus, that's brutal. But at least you're not the one being Cuck'd if you need some positivity :feelshaha:

Suifuel

Update: she just dropped off her boyfriend and is now waiting on her side dude to finish his homework so he can come over. Update: the guy is over their about to have sex. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Update: their doing sexual stuff [UWSL]:cryfeels:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I’m going to feel awful in the morning. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
The wall I’m putting my ear too. I just heard her mention doggy. I’m going to be dead in the morning. I hate my fucking life this is worst then high school and middle school.

Last edited:
Maybe you should rape her (in video game)

I feel suicidal they are smoking weed and having sex. I wish it wasant this bad I sort of wish my dad was here… he gives the most blackpill and purple pill advice

Last edited:
Update: they are still sexual. I want to go to sleep to ER Tapes.

Last edited:
What in the hell does your post even mean?
He speaks in riddles and will occasionally add a bunch of pics into threads for no real reason

Update:they are both sleep

I have had this problem and still have, I know this hell well. I have made multiple threads about it.

I have had this problem and still have, I know this hell well. I have made multiple threads about it.
I can’t see your threads. And update: One of them has their window open. Honestly, I thought she was a good girl but she isint. She blast her music to drown out the moans.

All of my roommates were D&D players, which I have never played before. Only one of them was the usual chad taking sports physics having a girlfriend. It was extremely frustrating having him as a roommate since he’d invite that foid over constantly to have fucking sex with her. It was a huge pain in the ass.

To OP, if you can spare the money and don’t mind buying Apple products, I recommend getting a set of AirPods Max. As they got the ANC to cancel out any of the foid orgasm noises. Though on the cheap end, some skeet shooting earmuffs could work out as well.

tell her bf or better yet blackmail her

tell her bf or better yet blackmail her
Somebody already said that and yeah I thought about it. The little dude probably believes she isint cheating on him. He’s probably afraid he’ll have no one.

update: both of them are still sleep and only one named destiny likes to do it in the morning. I’m parked outside my dorm in the sun let Elliot Rodgers

at 9 I’m going to check on them

Last edited:
update: this is the girl who likes it in the morning and at 12:30. She’s up but last night I don’t know rather or not she went to bed with someone.