Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This clip made me cry

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

This clip affected me on a visceral level. It made me cry and I am crying now because I know I will never experience.

I WILL HAVE THIS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS. I WILL HNEVER HAVE THIS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THIS

Simply because I was born ugly. I am a useless pile of ugly meat. Foids have no use for me. Foids are ruthless and won't even consider you human if you're not at least a Chadlite.

I will never have this. I am crying because I will never experience this. It looks like it would feel so good to kiss a foid like that, and in return be kissed by her. But this will never happen to me. I will die alone and in cold

He looks like a typical ricecel. If he can get love, the world has no business keeping me incel

It was never meant to begin for us

honestly I could masturbate to just kissing not gonna lie

Fucking told you, man. Though I T-mog this 'ricecel' as most 'SEAcels' do.
I don’t think there is a single way he mogs me, other than potentially being more NT. Sometimes I really feel it’s my location cucking me more than anything…

I don’t think there is a single way he mogs me, other than potentially being more NT. Sometimes I really feel it’s my location cucking me more than anything…
Yep, make the MOVE brocel. You DEFINITELY have no business being an 'incel'.:no:

Yep, make the MOVE brocel. You DEFINITELY have no business being an 'incel'.:no:
I need to work a few years and get some money, and then just travel to some country over there. Not even to move there, but just to vacation there and ask out some more feminine noodles and see what happens

If he can get love
I don't have more context about the clip, but he's probably the heir of some company. There is no way that ricecel could get a foid through normal means.

Why would I care? Relationships are overrated in 20 24

I don't have more context about the clip, but he's probably the heir of some company. There is no way that ricecel could get a foid through normal means.
Makes sense. He looks like he would 100% be incel otherwise. If this guy isn’t a betabuxx and she loves him for real, I’m gonna go stare at a wall and rethink my life

Why would I care?
I want to experience basic affection gestures

I WANT TO EXPERIENCE BASIC AFFECTION GESSTURES AND THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I WILL DIE WITHOUT EXPERIENCING THEM

WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY. THEY WOULD RATHER REMAIN SINGLE FOREVER WITH CATS THAN GIVE AFFECTION TO SUB7 MEN

Being tall as a ricecel can save bad looks.
I am a legit 6’0”. Certainly wouldn’t lie about it here, as saying you are taller makes you catch more shit here. That’s why I think SEAmaxxing probably would work for me. I’m white, 4.5-5/10 facially, and have decent height. Means nothing to the women in my area, but it might mean more to some noodle with mostly rices in her current country

I want to experience basic affection gestures

I WANT TO EXPERIENCE BASIC AFFECTION GESSTURES AND THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. I WILL DIE WITHOUT EXPERIENCING THEM

WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY. THEY WOULD RATHER REMAIN SINGLE FOREVER WITH CATS THAN GIVE AFFECTION TO SUB7 MEN
"Hope is the killer and the subsequent drug of man"-copemaxx9002

"Hope is the killer and the subsequent drug of man"-copemaxx9002
Yes. Hope is what essentially hurts us. I still have a sliver of hope, even despite everything that happened. I don't understand why.