Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This classic is still one of the most potent suicidefuel to this day

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelsmage:

Tbh anyone who thinks these women aren't fucked forever in terms of pair bonding/standards is bluepilled as fuck

If they ever date a normie they'll resent him

It has never been more over for us. Every passing second it's getting worse. Its getting worse as I'm typing this and by the time you read this post it just got much more worse than it has ever been it's almost as if it never really began in the first place. There is no end point to this degeneracy. It will get worse and then you die...alone and miserable.

Tbh anyone who thinks these women aren't fucked forever in terms of pair bonding/standards is bluepilled as fuck

If they ever date a normie they'll resent him
this. those women are terrible partner material. nothing but misery and deceit to the poor normie slobs.

I’d pay so much money to beat the shit out of this guy with all my strength (that goes for all tiktok slayers)

I’d pay so much money to beat the shit out of this guy with all my strength (that goes for all tiktok slayers)
Are you an ogrecel?

If I was an ogrecel I swear I'd intimidate pretty boys and chads all day every day. It would be such a potent lifefuel :feelsmage:

If I was an ogrecel I swear I'd intimidate pretty boys and chads all day every day. It would be such a potent lifefuel :feelsmage:
I could obviously beat the shit out of pretty boys but they get the foids and I don’t

I could obviously beat the shit out of pretty boys but they get the foids and I don’t
Better than being an utter manlet/framelet who can't do either