Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Chad is 21

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
4-4.jpe

611969d828b6a338678a184be3cfd766--chris-bumstead-body-builder.jpg

I looked like a child at that age. How the fuck do Chads manage to do this shit and somehow when they turn 50, they look 30.

His body is disgusting. I do't know what it is but his body fat is too low. I don't want to see his thigh veins or tendons.

cupcaker said:
His body is disgusting. I do't know what it is but his body fat is too low. I don't want to see his thigh veins or tendons.

His body is aesthetic af.

ive never understood how men such as these guys can force their body into such low body fat with high muscle definition. It just looks fucking disgusting. Dont get me started on the fake tan

If you want true aesthetics, look at jeff seid Even though hes another steroid user just like the one above, hes Much more appealing to look at

This dude is in a relationship too....

If I was him I'd single and mingle and fuck Stacies on the daily.

All you people saying he looks nasty, just LOL COPE

Stacies get fucking wet when they see him

Chris Bumstead mogging hard af, I'd say the roids would ruin him later but that's a massive cope.

Heroincel said:

no females get wet looking at him, you fucking retard. they are disgusted by him. the dude is an ugly, disgusting little sub-human.

kill yourself, you stupid ass faggot.

Women aren't attracted to roids lol

ItheIthe said:
Women aren't attracted to roids lol

He has a hot girlfriend.

KoldFlame said:
no females get wet looking at him, you fucking retard. they are disgusted by him. the dude is an ugly, disgusting little sub-human.

kill yourself, you stupid ass faggot.

COPE.

CopingGymcel said:

how the fuk is it "cope"? makes no sense, you fucking retard. I'm just spitting the damn truth. the dude looks like absolute shit.

KoldFlame said:
how the fuk is it "cope"? makes no sense, you fucking retard. I'm just spitting the damn truth. the dude looks like absolute shit.

Sure he does...

23825077_537465739932324_933747150238515200_n.jpg

I am sure every girl would turn this guy down too, because his muscles are too big. He is probably a virgin because of his body.

jagged0 said:
Copingcels make me sick.

Yeah. It's one thing to say that women don't prefer a body like that, but to say that women would find his disgusting is a bit much. They would cream themselves at the sight of his face and would love his wide frame.

Stupid hobby, he looks like a freak. Good looks are so often wasted on total morons like him.

CopingGymcel said:
Yeah. It's one thing to say that women don't prefer a body like that, but to say that women would find his disgusting is a bit much. They would cream themselves at the sight of his face and would love his wide frame.

most girls would find him repulsive and disgusting. he's ugly and his body looks like shit.

why the fuk are you obsessed with this guy, you fucking faggot?

KoldFlame said:
most girls would find him repulsive and disgusting. he's ugly and his body looks like shit.

why the fuk are you obsessed with this guy, you fucking faggot?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qv6ZKk3t4Y[/video]

I'm more obsessed with Calum. He is the one I wish I looked like, both body and face. He is the other guy in this video. JFL if you think these guys don't get laid easily.

CopingGymcel said:
His body is aesthetic af.

To other men.. Which is why I said the whole gym culture is pretty gay. I guarantee 95% of women do not find this dude's body attractive, nor do most women understand the work it takes to attain such a physique.. Which is why other guys are usually the ones commenting on physiques and how these dudes with muscles and striations are aesthetic.

I laughed when I saw this. His proportions are out of wack. There’s such a thing as too many muscles.

QuantumDummy said:
To other men.. Which is why I said the whole gym culture is pretty gay. I guarantee 95% of women do not find this dude's body attractive, nor do most women understand the work it takes to attain such a physique.. Which is why other guys are usually the ones commenting on physiques and how these dudes with muscles and striations are aesthetic.

I don't even believe that more than 5% of gay men find this dude's body attractive. It's pretty much a fetishistic subculture like men with a sissification fetish.

Kointo said:
I laughed when I saw this. His proportions are out of wack. There’s such a thing as too many muscles.

Red Shambhala said:
QuantumDummy said:
To other men.. Which is why I said the whole gym culture is pretty gay. I guarantee 95% of women do not find this dude's body attractive, nor do most women understand the work it takes to attain such a physique.. Which is why other guys are usually the ones commenting on physiques and how these dudes with muscles and striations are aesthetic.
I don't even believe that more than 5% of gay men find this dude's body attractive. It's pretty much a fetishistic subculture like men with a sissification fetish.

You guys are more selective than preteen girls, Jesus Christ...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOHb7B4BvqQ[/video]

What about this guy's body? Pretty ideal for slaying if you ask me.

CopingGymcel said:

I agree with you on this guy. He looks a little mongoloid, but that's my only complaint.

Kointo said:
I agree with you on this guy. He looks a little mongoloid, but that's my only complaint.

I am starting to think that you're a girl.

Fucking cyborg.

cupcaker said:
This.. I think it's not just veins.. This is the type of bodybuilding body where you say "too much"..

Zyzz' body was almost too much but he was on the perfect scale.. this guy... too much, especially his legs.

Weed said:
Fucking cyborg.

This.. I think it's not just veins.. This is the type of bodybuilding body where you say "too much"..

Zyzz' body was almost too much but he was on the perfect scale.. this guy... too much, especially his legs.

Veins are love, veins are life. You should know this if you're actually 8%. At 8%, your arms will be quite veiny, you will even have veins below your lower abs.

[attachment=302]
not_here_4_points said:
Stupid hobby, he looks like a freak. Good looks are so often wasted on total morons like him.

Wtf is wrong with you, are you a troll?[attachment=302]

Attachments

• IMG_4773.PNG
    IMG_4773.PNG
    238.4 KB · Views: 151
CopingGymcel said:
I am starting to think that you're a girl.

Lol ok. I'm basing my opinions on the pickiness of women, so it makes sense that you would think that.

Heroincel said:
Wtf is wrong with you, are you a troll?

That girl he is fucking appears so stupid and Calum knows it. He just wants some of that puss. His Asian girlfriend was much better.

CopingGymcel said:
That girl he is fucking appears so stupid and Calum knows it. He just wants some of that puss. His Asian girlfriend was much better.

Calum just pulled his bicep an hour after that girl licked it btw, LOL, he's doing an update vid soon

Heroincel said:
Calum just pulled his bicep an hour after that girl licked it btw, LOL, he's doing an update vid soon

Fuark, I need to add him to Snapchat.

Looks nasty imo, repulsive af, I just want his face not those puffy cloud lookin ass muscles

Sparky said:
LOL @ the coping in this thread

This guy would cuck the shit out of Chads. His mere presence is enough to provoke sexual attraction in pretty much any femoid within close proximity.

This guy rips his shirt off in a club and pretty much everyone else becomes invisible

This is the type of guy to beat the shit out of you whilst your girlfriend sucks his dick.

It’s not even about gymcelling, this guy was born with top tier frame, something that is purely genetic.

While I agree with all of that, in reality he is quite reserved and has a lisp, but based on looks, I agree.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Looks nasty imo, repulsive af, I just want his face not those puffy cloud lookin ass muscles

C O P E
O
P
E

Sparky said:
The lisp doesn’t even matter, he doesn’t even need to open his mouth to get laid. He can stroll into a club and bitches will be all over him.

That is true, especially with those hollow cheeks of his, which will show up quite nicely in club lighting. Why did I have to go on a perma bulk, I miss my lean face :( Life is all about being lean.

CopingGymcel said:
That is true, especially with those hollow cheeks of his, which will show up quite nicely in club lighting. Why did I have to go on a perma bulk, I miss my lean face :( Life is all about being lean.

[attachment=303]

Milfs come up to him into gym while posing in boxers

These copecels...

Attachments

• IMG_4774.PNG
    IMG_4774.PNG
    99.3 KB · Views: 163
Sparky said:
This is the sort of looks level where even really bad autism just wouldn’t matter.

I’m trying to get a lean face too but I don’t know how to go about it as I’m already like 53kg xD

When I lean out, my cheeks get hollow, at around 17% body fat or so. I'm so stupid for bulking past that just put on extra muscle. I will always stay within six pack range when I am done my future cut. Body fat is basically life itself. Being over 12% body fat = volcel.

If you want to get leaner, you need to add muscle first, that's why I started bulking heavy, because I needed more muscle to support the body fat I wanted to be at (8-10%).

Heroincel said:
Milfs come up to him into gym while posing in boxers

These copecels...

Fuark. Hope for foreheadcels like myself.

Heroincel said:
Wtf is wrong with you, are you a troll?

How would that opinion make me even sound like a troll? I acknowledged he's facially attractive. It's a waste because it costs time and money and he'd probably be more attractive and healthier without it. He's wasting time on a stupid hobby when his face would provide so many greater open doors if he had a better brain.

hahaha only high key faggots think roided muscles make them attractive. JFL at these gymcels. If this freak is even slaying, its from face and height, not roids. Gymcels be majorly low iq.

flowerful said:
hahaha only high key faggots think roided muscles make them attractive. JFL at these gymcels. If this freak is even slaying, its from face and height, not roids. Gymcels be majorly low iq.

Not everyone does something to get laid, you know.

You say want Calums physique well he has like 22 inch arms, he looks more arm/shoulder dominant than chest/back dominant.

What grows faster your arms/shoulders or chest/back?

idkwattodowithlife said:
You say want Calums physique well he has like 22 inch arms, he looks more arm/shoulder dominant than chest/back dominant.

What grows faster your arms/shoulders or chest/back?

He has a great chest, too.

Shoulders grow really slow, even on steroids. A natty will almost never have good shoulders.

Arms are entirely up to genetics, I guess. Some people get 16-17" arms cold unflexed in a year of training, others barely add half an inch.

holy shit at all the faggots itt. kill yourselves, you fucking losers. why are you obsessed with this guy, you filthy little gay queers? the fact is he looks like absolute shit. the dude is a 3/10 on the scale. this is not coping, I'm just spitting the truth. jfl at "girls find him attractive". what a joke. more like girls are fucking repulsed by him. what a bunch of faggot losers you are. what a fucking disgrace.. kill yourselves, you worthless little sub-human parasites.

His polar opposite mogs him

flachowski_profile.jpg

Heroincel said:

Delusional. He'd do better with the ladies without all that muscle because he's got a good face. Dudes care more about muscles than women do, fact.

CopingGymcel said:

Not selective bro, I don't select guys because I'm straight. Only other dudes understand the amount of work and dedication that goes into achieving a good/great physique. It's a fact that guys care more about muscles than women.

Most couples I see outside the dude is either skinny, in shape but not muscular, obese, or overweight. Hardly see jacked dudes with chicks. 

I'm also an out of shape turd, 224 pounds at 5' 11 (all fat), but you wouldn't call me a volcel if you saw me (noticed your other post about body fat and being volcel).

QuantumDummy said:

Yep. 90% of girls find the roid look very unappealing.